• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sundays??

bin59

Well done that is great it is really nice when you reach certain goals along the way.
I lost half pound this week which I am pleased with as have not relly followed plan over weekend.
Let me know how you do next Sunday x

Do you know, I actually love those weeks where I've been a bit naughty and still lost weight!! Well done :) have you got much more to lose??

Well done on the 1.5kgs, it doesn't mean as much to me as lbs, but I'm pretty sure that's a very good loss!!!

Yes well done too, all weight loss is good, particularly on the naughty weeks! About 2.2lb to a kg, so very nearly 3.5lb. Another stone to go.

4lbs this week!! I have a feeling that was mostly dehydration from the wine Saturday night though!! I'm away next Sunday so it gives me chance to catch up. Total now is 24.5lbs!!! I can't believe how good it feels :-D xx

Hi, bit late, but, I stayed the same this week.

Not totally gutted as it was erm... lady week and my last one I gained a pound.

Holiday booked for 7 weeks, if I could get a lb a week that's another half stone!

Good luck this week everyone!

Yorkylass xx

Lost 1/2 lbs this week. Feel like I'm at a stand still.

Going to make sure I drink 6-8 glasses of water every day, eat more of the filling and healthy foods and see what happens next week.

How did you guys do????

I have been very naughty and not attended for 2 weeks! I think I'm going to change meetings to a Thursday from now as I like the Thursday leader better (is that mean?!)!! I've been getting lots of activity points in this week!!

I weigh in on Sundays! Good luck for the morning everyone.

6lbs off! so pleased especially as i put on last week while sticking to the plan. Must've just been water weight.

Well done Yorkylass! x