Sundays??

Well done that is great it is really nice when you reach certain goals along the way.
I lost half pound this week which I am pleased with as have not relly followed plan over weekend.
Let me know how you do next Sunday x

I do Sundays too but probably only fortnightly. Weighed this morning and lost 1.5kg in two weeks. Quite happy with that!

Do you know, I actually love those weeks where I've been a bit naughty and still lost weight!! Well done :) have you got much more to lose??

Well done on the 1.5kgs, it doesn't mean as much to me as lbs, but I'm pretty sure that's a very good loss!!!

Yes well done too, all weight loss is good, particularly on the naughty weeks! About 2.2lb to a kg, so very nearly 3.5lb. Another stone to go.

Hi, I have my weigh in on a Sunday too.

Congrats on your weight loss! I lost 1.5Lbs this week.

Good luck this week!

Diane x

4lbs this week!! I have a feeling that was mostly dehydration from the wine Saturday night though!! I'm away next Sunday so it gives me chance to catch up. Total now is 24.5lbs!!! I can't believe how good it feels :-D xx

Hi, bit late, but, I stayed the same this week.

Not totally gutted as it was erm... lady week and my last one I gained a pound.

Holiday booked for 7 weeks, if I could get a lb a week that's another half stone!

Good luck this week everyone!

Yorkylass xx

Lost 1/2 lbs this week. Feel like I'm at a stand still.

Going to make sure I drink 6-8 glasses of water every day, eat more of the filling and healthy foods and see what happens next week.

How did you guys do????

I have been very naughty and not attended for 2 weeks! I think I'm going to change meetings to a Thursday from now as I like the Thursday leader better (is that mean?!)!! I've been getting lots of activity points in this week!!

I weigh in on Sundays! Good luck for the morning everyone.

Morning Ladies, how have you done this week?

Lost another pound, pretty pleased as my thyroid levels are playing silly beggars again.

Yorkylass x

6lbs off! so pleased especially as i put on last week while sticking to the plan. Must've just been water weight.

Well done Yorkylass! x

Back