SunnyRae is back into JUDDD

First of a DD over one more tomorrow i know it will be harder because im at a gathering and there will be a big buffet but im helping serve and stuff so hope i can keep busy an not eat anything may ake a plate home with me to eat on saturday or something.

Im ready for my options hot chocolate orange!!!

Hey Sunnrae well done on our DD yesterday of luck for today. Hope you get through the buffet okay and yeah maybe bring a plate back for tomorrow if you know you can have it tomorrow won't be as bad. Have a good day X

Everytime you're tempted by the buffet, think of us lot looking over your shoulder, whispering "step away from the buffet".. hehehe Good luck with today! x

scarlett2020 said:
Everytime you're tempted by the buffet, think of us lot looking over your shoulder, whispering "step away from the buffet".. hehehe Good luck with today! x

Oh i wish i had read this before 21:15 lol i didnt do too bad i had a mini chocolate teacake at 139cals a cuppa soup 90cals and a small bowl of fruit salad so i should be well withing my cals i must admit i struggled sooooo much today had a headache and horrible sicky feeling that just fel like food was the best medication.

Cant wait until tomorrow mornings weigh in!!! I brought a plate back of turkey and apple sauce sandwichs carrot cake and chocolate cake i may have it for breakfast lol.
Have people round or dinner tomorrow and i plan on doing a beef and ale stew jamie oliver recipe and jam roly poly for pudding. Ohhhh i want foood so much. I think two ddd in just 5 days is maybe too much for me. I couldnt do it every week hell no!!!

Ok here is my first weigh in result i lost..... In four weeks .... 2lbs lol i said if it was any less than 3lbs id do some other diet but my body fat on my scales was 15.5% and i havent seen it that low before which is really interesting as it means i prob lost quite a bit fat woohoo so i will carry on with JudDDIng

I feel really good about knowing i've got a 4 up day week ahead of me :) i so love Juddd im gonna have a lovely evening with x factor downton a bottle of fizz the rest of the beef and ale stew cant wait. I worked out at 2lbs a month weight loss it will take me till march 2013 to reach my goal it feels a long way away but ill keep at it

sunnyrae said:
Oh feel so rough this morning!! I cant get out of bed

Sunny, is that the fault of the bottle of fizz or something more medical?!

Either way, feel better soon :D

P x

Dd over yay cant UP day tomorrow and i plan on having a warm scone for brekie, chicken steak burger for lunch and chicken enchilarders for dinner can not wait so much easier knowing i dont have another down day tomorrow!!!

Wow there's so many diaries on here now its hard to keep up. Today is my first DD whilst being on a period since i started JUDDD its been a little late dont know if thats because of JUDDD not sure anyways i will do within 500 cals still. I just remembered that i had been onvited out for dinner friday and usually thats always my DD so rejigging a bit to fit it. Having to do a dreaded DD this week after all and it will be my first 3 consecutive UPs since i started as well
M - DD
T - UP
W - DD
T - DD
F - UD
S - UD
S - UD

Back