SunnyRae is back into JUDDD

Thanks so far so good havent eaten anything i really need to get bk in the zone i could easy just think oh well scrap it amd finish off the chocolate cake sittin in my kitchen damn it.

Just think how proud you will be of yourself if you stick to it I know its hard but try to think about the end result :)

hope you're ok and have a lovely day!

Ruth
x

Tomorrow is going to be my first dd in a while really hating my body at the minute been eating like crazy and need to sort it before i completely lose control :(

Enjoyed my up day yesterday i would guess had maybe just under 3000 cals eek so thinking may have to start counting on up days now :)

Down day today and this is my menu
Large glass of fizzy wine,
Breaded fish
Vegetables
Ketchup
1 cup of coffee 1 cup of tea
Comes in at 517 cals so im ok with that :)

Will def monitor intake tomorrow though!!! Might start writing down on here what i eat as well. The shame of it may put me off hehe

Dd again today so far had just a creme egg and a hot chocolate i dont think its my dd that i have a problem with just controling my up days :s going to try eating three meals no snacks tomorrow on my UP day.

Going shoppingthis eve hopefully can get some yellow sticker stuff

Back yet again. this seems to be every other diet haha. I have to take it seriously now though as going away soon on hol and desperate to lose some pounds!! So i plan on doing 4:3 until hol and then going on 5:2 when i am back im so desperate for a quick fix it never works out losing weight long term. I just tried atkins but felt bigs cravings for fruit and sweet things and body couldnt absorb all the fat bit gross. Anyway a friend has stuck yhe 5:2 out and is at goal already so i am determined to do it myself.

So far this week this is my first down day as had family over and unavoidable eating! Can't wait to be properly back on track.
Just had lime and water so far today had a fork of chocolate cake and that will be all no planning on having anything else at all until tomorrow.

Going out for lunch tomorrow as its my anniversary really looking forward to it :)

Hello it didnt go well oops i dont know what is wrong with me! today i have started well so far as a down day. I think i need to take it one day at a time rather than getting ahead of myself.
Im so fed up of carrying this extra weight!
So far today i've had
Soup 76 cals
Hot chocolate 38 cals
Squash 15 cals
Jelly sweets 50 cals
Not too bad plan on having a couple more hot chocolates and another soup and hopefully that will be it. I neeeeeeed will power. When i'm bad i dont like coming on here because it makes me feel guilty haha

But that's when you need us the most! Also you won't get judged here - we've all been there. I've tried so many diets it's untrue!

I do find it much easier if I just don't start eating on DDs until late...yesterday I first ate at 7pm, then had an early night. If I start eating, all I can think about is food...

Back