Sunshine!

Wegle

Since it seems the British summer is here, and we all know we can't rely on it to hang around, how are you spending your time to take advantage?

We've been to dog agility training today which was hard work in this heat and now I'm going to spend the afternoon in the garden practicing my ukulele.

Catching up on my washing!!!!! Not exciting but at least I can get it dry! Have done 5 loads so far and still going!!!!

Yesterday I went for lunch with my girlfriends & we sat outside in the sunshine which was really nice.

Today, we've a little bit of shopping to do in the morning, but not too sure about later, I know I should be out walking, but then again, I just want to sit in the sunshine chilling & reading. I do enjoy this weather though especially as I can sit outside & eat my breakfast, it reminds me of holidays:D

And yes I have put lots of washing in:rolleyes:

Well it appears summer is already over here today. Yesterday was gorgeous and now it's chucking down with rain!

Having a lovely time sitting by the river mersey,by ottersool outside the pub and watching the world go by B-)

Back