Super free foods

Hiya! Welcome!! I don't have my book handy but I'll try my best :)
Super free: all fruit (except avocado)
All non starchy veg (ie salad veg, greens, peppers, onions, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, tins of tomatoes, turnip, leeks etc) eggs.
Free foods: all starchy veg (peas, sweetcorn, parsnip, potatoes etc) also meat (that's 95% fat free) pork (fat removed) chicken, fish. And grains: rice, dried noodles, dried pasta.
You have to have 1/3 of every plate consisting of super free foods.
Allowed 5-15syns a day. You can work out the syns by 20cal=1syn.
There's loadsa threads here bout it so have a look around.
If anyone else remembers anything, feel free to fill in the gaps :)
Good luck!

I'm new to slimming world, could somebody please give me a list of the Superfree foods that I can eat

We're not allowed to put complete lists on here-have you joined a group-that is the best way to get the most upto date information :)

Hiya! Welcome!! I don't have my book handy but I'll try my best :)
Super free: all fruit (except avocado)
All non starchy veg (ie salad veg, greens, peppers, onions, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, tins of tomatoes, turnip, leeks etc) eggs.
Free foods: all starchy veg (peas, sweetcorn, parsnip, potatoes etc) also meat (that's 95% fat free) pork (fat removed) chicken, fish. And grains: rice, dried noodles, dried pasta.
You have to have 1/3 of every plate consisting of super free foods.
Allowed 5-15syns a day. You can work out the syns by 20cal=1syn.
There's loadsa threads here bout it so have a look around.
If anyone else remembers anything, feel free to fill in the gaps :)
Good luck!

Just to clarify, eggs aren't superfree-only free and also the syn calculation that you've posted only works if a food item doesn't have a free food allowance, so for example-cakes, biscuits, crisps, chocolates, ready made soups and sauces
HTH and good luck x

Back