• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Super noodles

This is probably a silly question but if I bought the supernoodles and didn't use the sachet of flavouring are they free? I could add watever flavouring was in the cupboard that is syn free?

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
No sorry - there are syns in the noodles as well. I believe some noodles are fried before packing but dont know if this is just another myth

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I very often eat packs of noodles, probably more the supermarkets own brands, do you know I never even thought to check about syns as I just thought noodles & a sachet, like a stock cube flavouring type thing!!

I feel right stupid now!!!

HPSaucy

Will get there one day!
S: 17st8lb C: 14st8.5lb Loss: 2st13.5lb(16.87%)
chocolateworm said:
Theres supposed to be a Thai sweet chili but i've never seen it
They sell them in my Tesco but wasn't impressed, haven't had them for ages but my favourite I think was called chilli chicken or something

S: 11st8lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.41%)
Circes said:
No sorry - there are syns in the noodles as well. I believe some noodles are fried before packing but dont know if this is just another myth
Yup, if you check the ingredients in most instant noodles they contain oil, but the low fat ones don't