Super speed foods?

Hi, I am trying this theory this week after a 2lb gain.
I usually have a sandwich or pasta for lunch but I have made a load of Super Speed Soup which has something like 12 different vegatables in it and I am having that for lunch instead with 1 slice of wholemeal bread. I am already feeling slimmer :D

I will let you know how it goes at WI on Monday x

Try and make sure that you don't over do the superfree foods and make sure you eat 'food' as well.............i did a few wks hammering the superspeed soup etc and wasn't getting the results i wanted(and needed) so gave my C my food diary's to be told i wasn't eating enough! Even though i was eating loads of superfree/speed foods i wasn't balancing it out with actual food ie protein and carbs! Hope this helps

Try and make sure that you don't over do the superfree foods and make sure you eat 'food' as well.............i did a few wks hammering the superspeed soup etc and wasn't getting the results i wanted(and needed) so gave my C my food diary's to be told i wasn't eating enough! Even though i was eating loads of superfree/speed foods i wasn't balancing it out with actual food ie protein and carbs! Hope this helps

What sort of meals were you eating then if you weren't getting enough carbs/protein? Just wondering so don't make the same mistake :)

for example - having speed soups for dinner(all superfree) then having superfree fruit after and then snacking again on superfree , so to me i was having loads! She said to add lentils/pasta to soups and try to snack on 'free foods' such as cold meats, boiled eggs, pasta etcas well as usual fruit.

Hope this helps? As long as whatever you're doing works for you i'd go with it, i've tried eating more 'food' but its not really made any difference! So i'm at a loss as to what to do! lol

I've been eating a lot of speed foods this week and still using most of my syns. WI today I lost 4lb! I was eating grapefruit, garden peas, all kinds of berries, lemon,lime, melon, scallions, apples, pineapple, tomato, lettuce and others. I rigidly stuck to at least 1/3 superfree. Must keep it up this week.

I stuck to my super speed soup and although I fell off plan over the weekend I still lost 2lb so it definitely worked. I'm going to do it again this week and hopefully see the bigger loss.

Back