Superfree and superfast foods?

Maximus

Gold Member
I'm planning my next phase of SW. I feel like my losses have slowed and it is getting harder, but I also still feel I could lose at least another 21lb so really nowhere near target.

Any ideas/recommendations for superspeed foods to try and kick start my metabolism, weightloss or whatever the terminology is?

I'm willing to try all sorts of combinations to keep the interest and the weightloss going.

Any recipes, tips etc. please post away!

Thanks in advance

Steve

Just shake things up - different HEs foods and dishes to challenge your body as it will get a bit complacent after a while of doing the same thing

Do you tend to eat the same things every week? It helps to kick start you again if you totally change what you normally eat. I always find melon has a good effect on my weightloss.

pomello is great stuff...
about the size of an american football and a cousin / grandady to the grapefruit and other citrus fruits..

once peeled, each segment is about 4 inches long...
one should last you a week.. :)

Try melon, strawberries & fish but not all at the same time lol

Those are the things that work for me or if you do extra easy maybe try some red/green days.

No, I do try to vary it - I alternate between all 3 plans every day - so that means every plan gets tried at least twice per week.

Yes, perhaps for melon (not water melon according to the book) and strawberry - I love fish and have regularly as I do shellfish.

Thanks for the Pomello tip Coljack - never heard of it and will try and locate.

I'm probably just fretting over nothing but frightened to death of not continuing my weight loss to the extent I'm already looking for ways to put right something that's not wrong.

Hopefully summer fruit prices will reduce. Otherwise feel free to point me somewhere cheaper than Asda/Morrisons!

Thanks again

Steve

just have a look to see if you are on the correct forum (I myself am new and posted on the wrong site but was told about it) and then start new thread, hope this helps, but I am by no means an expert myself, just looking around and trying to familiarise myself with it all.

Have a third superfree on red and green days as well as EE. Lots of water and plenty of body magic!

Hopefully summer fruit prices will reduce. Otherwise feel free to point me somewhere cheaper than Asda/Morrisons!

Thanks again

Steve

Head to the freezer section for your summery superfree fruits - you can get bags/tubs of summer berries/raspberries/ fruit salads starting at around £1.29 a bag for the discount brands - keep an eye out for buy one, get one half price/BOGOF offers as well.

I'm not good at eating breakfast first thing - but tend to fill a tub with frozen fruit and fat free natural/vanilla yoghurt in the morning before work - by the time I get to work and am feeling peckish the fruit has defrosted enough to eat.

I am trying some new recipies next week:

Beef cobbler with Dumplings
Macaroni Veg and Cheese
Thai Prawn Red Curry

I hope by having different foods and different veggies, i will be able to boost my metabolism.

Green Tea as well if you can handle the stuff - i have the Klipper brand and its okay. All helps boost your metabolism and get the weight moving.

Exercise - of course, helps too.

x

Wow hun, what amazing losses! Keep going xx

Loads and loads of water helps a lot x
Any more and I'll drown!
Have a third superfree on red and green days as well as EE. Lots of water and plenty of body magic!
That is what I do now to be honest. I am 100%, just looking for new ideas/foods.

Thanks for the tip re: frozen summer fruits, Mandy - never thought of that as always head to the fresh fruit.

Going to need a larger/second freezer at this rate what with all the batch freezing etc.

Steve

My losses are usually really small.... but tonight I lost 3lbs.
I had different HEB's everyday and varied my meals so I had plenty of variety of meat/fish & lots of superfree food.
I also had at least 2 pieces of scan bran everyday & 2 litres of water.
Kept my syns within 70-80 syns for the week.
I found it all really helped. xxx

My losses are usually really small.... but tonight I lost 3lbs.
I had different HEB's everyday and varied my meals so I had plenty of variety of meat/fish & lots of superfree food.
I also had at least 2 pieces of scan bran everyday & 2 litres of water.
Kept my syns within 70-80 syns for the week.
I found it all really helped. xxx

I've done this for 14 weeks to be honest, not only that but for the past 12 weeks(ish) I've alternated between all 3 plans on consecutive days and had between 5-15 syns everday etc.

As luck would have it I also had a 3lb loss yestrday, but still fancied some new things to try - hate the idea of resting on my laurels:p

Steve

Head to the freezer section for your summery superfree fruits - you can get bags/tubs of summer berries/raspberries/ fruit salads starting at around £1.29 a bag for the discount brands - keep an eye out for buy one, get one half price/BOGOF offers as well.

I'm not good at eating breakfast first thing - but tend to fill a tub with frozen fruit and fat free natural/vanilla yoghurt in the morning before work - by the time I get to work and am feeling peckish the fruit has defrosted enough to eat.

I've now got some summer fruits in the freezer - can just defrost as and when needed to go with the fresh stuff.

Just need a second, or larger freezer now;)

pomelo ...lasting a week i've just eaten a whole one .I may regret this tomorrow lol

Back