Green Days Superfree soup everyday?

I am definitely of the camp that it speeds up your losses but I can only eat it a maximum of 3 times in a row. It makes me rather.....................regular :eek:;)

Ive just made some more, bloody loads. I let myself down this first week- I dont like excuses, but it was the OH's birthday. I am determined to shift the stone that has crept on since xmas. I believe I can do it. Will soup eeryday help? X

How did you get on in your first week? Was is really so bad. Having meals based on plenty of superfree should help your losses. I would recommend having different things rather than soup all the time. Why not try success express to boost your losses?

I agree - after all we are not on the superspeed soup diet!

Variety is just as, if not more, important than overdosing on superspeed foods

Why you so upset over 2lb? its a good loss :) and it way better then putting 2lb on :).....dont beat yourself up hun x

I meant more- Im really surprised that I lost this week! I went over my syns, but I am totally trying harder this week. It was OH's birthday, but also learning about the syns.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am still having the soup pretty much every night- It is amazing for my IBS, the days where I have eaten something else has been delicious but painful.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back