superfree

Discussion in 'SW Sizzling Summer Recipes' started by fennerxo, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. fennerxo

fennerxo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I understand the concept of having your plate 1/3 super free so you don't eat as much free, but what I don't get it, even when my plate is 1/3 super free I still eat the rest of my plate and never leave anything!!
    Even yesterday I had a punnet of strawberries before my meal and still ate the same amount that I would have eaten without the strawberries.
    Am I the only one :(? haha
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Where there's a will.....

Where there's a will..... Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I think the idea is that generally after that you will feel full and slow release of energy so your less likely to end up snacking!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Mrs E-H

Mrs E-H Loves Slimming World

Start Weight:
    24st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    and also so your plate is 1/3rd full of superfree which is better for you than free so its taking up room that would otherwise be filled with free food.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.