SUPERSIZE TEENS: Cant stop eating (tv prog)

Roch

Minimins gal x
Laura is 13 yrs old and weighs 24 stone, while 14 yr old Victoria tips the scales at 19 stone.
This controversial film follows both girls as they embark on risky surgery in a bid to lose weight.
Laura`s having a gastric bypass and Victoria is having a gastric band. Cameras follow the pair as the families discuss the decisions they`ve made

ITV1 MONDAY 1ST JUNE

Just saw this advertised in the tv mag, i think its in the states as i have not heard of any 13 yr old kids having a bypass in the uk.
What are your thoughts on such young children having such a massive surgery as a bypass ?

Thanks for pointing this one out, I will set my V+ for it.

What do I think about gastric surgery in ones so young??? I think they should first be taught about health and nutrition and taught to take care of themselves. I do think that children are, to an extent, a product of what their parents have made them and in some instances I think severe obesity in kids/teens needs to be investigated and, where necessary, the parents held accountable. It's abuse to feed up a child til they are morbidly obese.

I think it should be health and nutrition with child AND especially family first, the poor girl had to sit and eat her mush while the rest of her family tucked into a KFC.

WORSE! That mush WAS kfc! Where's the nutrition in that? totally disgusting

Back