Kats cambridge diary - first timer

well i slipped for the first time tonight, but I have slapped my hand and I am back on the wagon. I had a peice of cheesecake, it was small and i didnt eat the biscuit and then i drank like 2 pints of water, but the damage is done. Im not going to beat myself up about it because that will just lead to more bad behaviour. i wont be having my last shake tonight and i will start afresh with it this morning.

I think I am most disheartened by the fact that i have been a bit off and on this week and i need to stop it, i know i have willpower, but i hadnt done anything really bad until tonight lol. so back on I go, I was annoyed that I had only lost a pound. Now I need to lose 6lbs by next friday... I am strong again!!!

I know its hard but just try and take the plan itself one day at a time but view the losses over a four week period, as sometimes there will be lower losses but they do even out.

I'm guilty of it too but daily weighing can be so so discouraging OR if the loss is good you want to treat yourself! You're doing so well, just keep faith in the plan, because it does work.

How's it going Katsparkle? I hope you managed to stay 100% (or close to it) the last few days?

Back