Supersize vs superskinny

was hoping to watch this on catch up, as I missed first 30 minutes.. but isn't on there yet D:

great episode. it really went to the extremes didnt it!!! i could hardly watch the diabetes foot clinic. good gosh. and i felt so sad for the anorexic :( under eating and over eating ...both so deadly. one thing i did miss tho....was the food tubes!!! and the chat about why the girls in the food clinic had a bad past with food.

I just watched this on channel 4 catch up.
Dear god I thought I ate a lot and unhealthily, but I can't believe what the larger woman eat and drank. We associate health problems such as heart conditions with over weightness, I never thought of people actually loosing limbs, skin sores, bad knees and backs etc.
Then to the other extreem which is just as bad really, 20 cups of tea per day which is 40 tsp of sugar.... Yuck....
But I thought they both looked great at the end, I wonder if they will carry on.... Has any one seen this program before?? Do we get to see them further down the line or is that it for those two now?

I just watched it.. that missing toe was the worst bit for me.. eurgh!
Miss the tube though :(

Well I know next week they hav a girl who won her fight with anerexia i could be wrong but I think she was on the series at 1 point! I would love to see updates on how they are gettin on!

it wasnt a surprise to me that people lose toes and have pressure ulcers etc (i work in a district nursing call centre and the amount of people that have that kind of problem would horrify) but actually seeing it was a bit scary... and the warped foot structure probably frightened me the most!

Back