Supersize vs Superskinny

Purpleangel

Silver Member
any one else watching this? :)

Yeah, its amazing. The skinny woman literally can take or leave food of any kind. Just shows how different we all are.

i know.....i don't eat as much as the supersizer portion wise but i do eat similar things which is scary. And my portions were getting larger before i joined WW

Yeah its not till you really look at it that you realise why you put on weight. And my portions were a problem too. For first time now im feeling satisfied before finishing every mouthful too

I watched it last night and it really did make me feel sick I must say. I am 6/7 stone overweight and the woman who lost her toe OMG. Feel sick talking about it. How and why do I let myself get into this situation I don't know, but one thing is for sure I will not be heading down that road. WW you are my new Best Friend!

i was nearly vomiting over that foot! I am loving WW right now. I am the heaviest i have ever been and i need to lose another 4 stone to be the size i was happiest with (a small 12). WW seems to really work and my portions have gone right down size wise.....best thing i have done in a long while.

Its so scary but i do love the way they highlight both the over eating and the undereating!!

cause I have realise people dont see how hurtful it can be when you comment on the weight of a superskinny person!

especially when they are trying to put on weight!:rolleyes:

i don't know whats worse tbh - to be unable to gain or struggle losing...lol. Both seem equally hard to me

I seen this on Tuesday and just thought if I didn't get my portion control sorted, i would end up with huge meals like that. Weight watchers has really helped me cut down my portion sizes and show me how much I was actually eating :)

I seen this on Tuesday and just thought if I didn't get my portion control sorted, i would end up with huge meals like that. Weight watchers has really helped me cut down my portion sizes and show me how much I was actually eating :)

same here....my portion sizes were matching my husband's and he is a huge man 6ft3 tall....i just was getting bigger and bigger.

Purpleangel said:
same here....my portion sizes were matching my husband's and he is a huge man 6ft3 tall....i just was getting bigger and bigger.

Same here! My boyfriend is 6ft4 and I'm only just about 5ft2. I thought I could eat same portions, well I could but just kept expanding

I love this show! And like you've said, that it shows the dangers of both sides of the coin!

that's exactly what I like of this show, I have been watching it for 2 years in a row now... very inspiring, although the foot scene was disgusting!!!! :( But it does make you think that you don't want to end up like that... as much as food can be a pleasure, it can destroy you like that...

Back