Supersize vs Superskinny.

Energy drinks are just wrong! Lol. Even the smell of red bull makes me heave!

I read an article on fb about these being banned on the continent as they contain a chemical which is really baaaaad!!!!
Never drank one and never want to.

jaylou said:
I read an article on fb about these being banned on the continent as they contain a chemical which is really baaaaad!!!!
Never drank one and never want to.

I had one sip of one and that was enough for me, disgusting!!!

Thought last nights show was really interesting. Just showed how very skinny people can still be "fat" inside!

I'm not liking the whole trip to the US thing though, same stuff each week!

I know someone who is like that, skinny but the only things she eats are high sugar and fat foods and drinks. She must be so unhealthy inside

Just reminds me of being pregnant....I had hyperemisis and tried everything to give me some energy. Tasted vile coming back up though!!

I love sVs. Dr christian is a no no. Christian grey however.. but that should be saved for another thread. I do miss the feeding tube too.. i always loved that bit. And theyv changed the swap to just 2 days now instead of a week :(
I have to admit tho, last year i was totally addicted to red bull. i.e 4 or 5 cans A DAY! but you'll be glad to know i've kicked that habit and not had a energy drink of any sort in more that 5 months! Woo! Makes your brain go all funny :|

What day is this on? I love it but keep missing it!

Thought Tuesdays episode was great though (don't hate) it genuinely amazes me that people can get so heavy that they have to have limbs removed to be cremated, v sad.
I thought the story of the 45stone 18 yr old was horrific and such a waste of a young life. It just shows the importance of instilling healthy practice from a young age due to how difficult it can be to turn it around.
I have to admit my favourite part is when they go to America as the life of extreme supersizers fascinates me. Did anyone ever watch a show called big meets bigger... It took people from the uk and introduced them to people from other parts of the world who were morbidly obese (same idea as the USA trip in svs), it was a good show.

Thought Tuesdays episode was great though (don't hate) it genuinely amazes me that people can get so heavy that they have to have limbs removed to be cremated, v sad.
I thought the story of the 45stone 18 yr old was horrific and such a waste of a young life. It just shows the importance of instilling healthy practice from a young age due to how difficult it can be to turn it around.

I know what you mean, I think everyone has a point where they say enough is enough and it is sad to think that for some people that doesn't arrive until it's too late kind of thing.

Having been to the states tho, I can see how easy it would be to get more overweight there than here. Everything in the shops comes in massive portions, cans of pop are like a pint size, energy drinks come in litre bottles that are sold as 'small' ones. The smallest bag of m&ms I could find in one shop was bigger than share size over here! It is cheaper and you get a lot more for the money when you eat out as well. Plus they eat so many sweet things for breakfast - our hotel had no sugar free cerals! After two weeks there I put on over half a stone and actually felt sick some days from so much sugar!

Back