superslimmer uploaded pics in album

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
Hi guys, my before and after pics are now loaded in my album, thanks to KEZZA, the I.T. wizz-kid !!! I still think the camera adds 10lbs...LOL!! But I'm starting refeeding today....hooooray!

Wow...what a difference! You have done amazingly well! Good luck with refeeding, I bet you are excited!

You look fabulous hun! :D An inspiration to us all.
well done!!

Thanks, Rubyred, the salmon is defrosting in the fridge as we speak!!!!!

You look fabulous hun! :D An inspiration to us all.
well done!!

Thanks, Kezza, you'll be there in a couple of short weeks too, great that your jeans that still had the label on for a year, now fits like a dream...they look great!

Thanks, Kezza, you'll be there in a couple of short weeks too, great that your jeans that still had the label on for a year, now fits like a dream...they look great!

I know its great cant wait to go shopping.:bliss:

hi i would love to see them what do i do!!!!!!!!

You need to have at least 50 posts in order to see pics hun.
Have a look on the chit chat forum where you have games on there to get your posts up.

WOW you've done really well, love the green shoes :)

I'm with goldengirl- LOVE the before & after shoes! LOL! You look amazing- a real inspiration!

Thanks guys, the turquoise shoes were only £5 and they were the one and only time I ever wore them as I don't think they suit my feet....they went to charity with my big clothes last month!!!!

:wow: what a difference chick!!

you look a-maze-ing! & i love the dress your wearing in the slim you piccie - where did you get it?! :)

well done honey, you should feel very proud of yourself :D

Hi supaslimma,
love the pics, you look so good and so happy, it's great to see and an inspiration for me to see how far you have come in such a short space of time. Thanks for sharing.
Doirin

:D
i love the dress your wearing in the slim you piccie - where did you get it?! :)
I just asked the same thing(posted on your pic comments!)
No chance of us all bumping into one another wearing the same thing!!! :D

Looking amazing Superslimma! x

Holy crap!

You're looking fab!

:wow: what a difference chick!!

you look a-maze-ing! & i love the dress your wearing in the slim you piccie - where did you get it?! :)

well done honey, you should feel very proud of yourself :D

The dress was in a sale at Wallis, from £40.00 down to £10.00 - I love a bargain !! The belt wasn't my idea, as I feel they don't really suit me, but my boss just received it through the mail and insisited I wear it in my after piccie!!! Thanks for all your encouragement, Summergurl. I will still be on the LT forum as well as the refeeding one as I am totally hooked on this site now!

Thanks guys, I STILL think I look fat-ish in my photos more than in real life, though, how weird is that????? A size 14 is quite loose on me now, and my OH said, "Please tell me you aren't getting any skinnier..!!!" Never thought I hear those words......!

Oh my, what a difference. You look amazing :D

I love seeing all these before and after pictures, it's so motvational.

Well done

Thanks guys, I STILL think I look fat-ish in my photos more than in real life, though, how weird is that????? A size 14 is quite loose on me now, and my OH said, "Please tell me you aren't getting any skinnier..!!!" Never thought I hear those words......!

LOL it's kinda flattering in a way isn't it? because you know that people can see a difference :).

It got annoying for after after a while though, especially when they kept saying I looked sick. But oh well! lol

The funniest compliment I've ever had was my dad saying
'I've seen more fat on a greasy chip!' ROFL! :D

You look gorgeous Sharon!!

I know what you mean about looking big in photos... Theres some photos I look dead huge in and others i look anorexic in!! you just cant win!! haha!!

You look bloody fantastic and you should feel it chick!

And I think thats your hubbies way of saying he also thinks you look bloody fantastic!! :) xxx

Back