superspeed soup

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sunshinesparkle, 27 September 2011.

1. sunshinesparkle

sunshinesparkle Active Member

hi how does the above work?are you supposed to have loads of it on the days leading up to weigh in?and how much can you expect to lose on the week you have lots of it?:)
    I've been following extra easy and giving it hundred percent but for the past few weeks only lost half a pound a week, just want to give it a kick up the bum!

many thanks
    Last edited: 27 September 2011
  2. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Well-Known Member

I know ones who have a bowl of it everyday, they swear by it, I unfortunately don't like it :sigh:
  3. vanilla_cupcake

sorry should have said, some of them have a small bowl before every meal to stop them eating too much :)

some have it the day before weigh in, they would have breakfast as normal then ONLY soup that day :)
  4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Really? Wow! Must admit I don't agree with doing that - after all we are not doing a superspeed soup diet. That seems to go against the SW ethos.
  5. vanilla_cupcake

Oh i agree, I also know ones who don't eat anything after lunch the day before weigh in :eek:

Sent from my iPad
    Last edited: 27 September 2011
  6. parfittaroles

parfittaroles Well-Known Member

I know members who don't eat at all the day of weigh in & have started shaking in class or being close to fainting! It's so silly, as it's not a real loss so they're just lying to themselves!
  7. dreamer1989

dreamer1989 Well-Known Member

I have a bowl everyday for tea, it has helped my ibs no end. I eat lots for lunch. I don see it as cheating at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  8. Kitty78

Kitty78 Well-Known Member

I make up a big batch and have small bowl mid afternoon. Keeps the hunger pangs at bay when I'm not in the mood for fruit.
  9. SarJay84

SarJay84 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the recipe?
  10. woodmouse

woodmouse Well-Known Member

11. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Well-Known Member

I make mine using
    Can mixed bean salad
    Can kidney beans
    Can baked beans
    Carton passatta
    Any frozen mixed veg (peas carrot broccoli. Cauliflower )
    1 spud
    Bit off swede & parsnip
    Any other veg
    Then 1 pint off veg stock
    Mixed herbs
    Bung it all in a pan simmer for a few hours then blitz :)!!!
  12. SarJay84

SarJay84 Well-Known Member

Thank you! :)