superspeed soup

hi how does the above work?are you supposed to have loads of it on the days leading up to weigh in?and how much can you expect to lose on the week you have lots of it?:)
I've been following extra easy and giving it hundred percent but for the past few weeks only lost half a pound a week, just want to give it a kick up the bum!

many thanks

Last edited:
sorry should have said, some of them have a small bowl before every meal to stop them eating too much :)

some have it the day before weigh in, they would have breakfast as normal then ONLY soup that day :)

some have it the day before weigh in, they would have breakfast as normal then ONLY soup that day :)

Really? Wow! Must admit I don't agree with doing that - after all we are not doing a superspeed soup diet. That seems to go against the SW ethos.

PatchworkPuss said:
Really? Wow! Must admit I don't agree with doing that - after all we are not doing a superspeed soup diet. That seems to go against the SW ethos.

Oh i agree, I also know ones who don't eat anything after lunch the day before weigh in :eek:

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:
vanilla_cupcake said:
Oh I agree, I also know ones who don't eat anything after lunch the day before weigh in :eek:

Sent from my iPad

I know members who don't eat at all the day of weigh in & have started shaking in class or being close to fainting! It's so silly, as it's not a real loss so they're just lying to themselves!

I have a bowl everyday for tea, it has helped my ibs no end. I eat lots for lunch. I don see it as cheating at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I make up a big batch and have small bowl mid afternoon. Keeps the hunger pangs at bay when I'm not in the mood for fruit.

SarJay84 said:
Does anyone have the recipe?

I make mine using
Can mixed bean salad
Can kidney beans
Can baked beans
Carton passatta
Any frozen mixed veg (peas carrot broccoli. Cauliflower )
1 spud
Bit off swede & parsnip
Any other veg
Then 1 pint off veg stock
S&p
Mixed herbs
Bung it all in a pan simmer for a few hours then blitz :)!!!

Back