Superspeed superfree foods

Dollyanna

How do these make your weight loss speed up? Is it because they have less calories than other superfree foods?
Xxx

They not only have les calories in them, they fill you up quickly, and they burn their calories quickly,so less chance of them not being used & turning to fat

kingleds said:
They not only have les calories in them, they fill you up quickly, and they burn their calories quickly,so less chance of them not being used & turning to fat

Ohhhh! Thank you. You've saved my confusion. Will stock up on these then xxx

I actually don't think I can eat another strawberry today!!!
Eaten toooo many and little bit fed up with sight of them
What's yr super speed food u like??

Raspberries! Although the seedy bits get stuck in my teeth so I tend to check the mirror after I've eaten them!

Watermelon is my fave *drool* so good!

Watermelon is my fave *drool* so good!

I thought watermelon wasn't superspeed? Maybe I'm wrong!

My favourite superspeed foods are strawberries and baked beans. But not together. :jelous:

Safia said:
I like blueberries but in the new book they arent superspeed anymore!

I don't think they ever were, were they? They aren't in any of my books (green & yellow) but maybe they were in an older one? I know they are a super food, regardless of SW though so I have always eaten then anyway.

kingleds said:
I don't think they ever were, were they? They aren't in any of my books (green & yellow) but maybe they were in an older one? I know they are a super food, regardless of SW though so I have always eaten then anyway.

lol i been with sw on and off since 2010 and i never realised that, i should hav my glasses on before i read it!

Back