supplements?

JanieF

hi just wondering does anyone know what supplements(vitamins and minerals) you cant take while on LT? iv been dosing up on a lot lately and i dont want to take the ones that will effect my weight-loss!

You don't have to take any supplement as all the vitamins and minerals you need are in the LT shakes.

no, ive been told not to take any atall, its all in the shakes so you dont need to x

theres one tablet that im taking with chromium cos iv suffered with anxiety and this is supposed to boost your mood!iv noticed a big difference since i started it so i dont want to have to stop it unless it will effect LT! its got cinnamon extract in it do you know if that would prevent ketosis?

If I were you, I would ring up LT directly or e-mail them. They're very helpful and it would put your mind at rest.
You might also decide that the pills are helping you so much that it's worth slowing your weight loss slightly cos the benefits outweigh the drawbacks?
Good luck, whatever you decide. x

I still take eve primrose, and an Omega 3, it didn't affect any weight loss for me last time.

I took a chromium supplement and glucosamine all through my time on TFR. It did not affect my losses.

thanks for your replies guys!as long as i can take chromium and omega 3 im happy enough!!

im taking a mega hair supplement as the last time i did this...well lighter life 5 yr ago, once i started eating i lost alot of hair...but this doesnt happen to everyone. x

Back