Support Needed

Andrea73

Hi All, I'm new to this forum and am starting the cambridge diet tomorrow. Going to the CDC tonight to collect the packs. Actually quite excited to be starting after looking at the inspiration photos. I've got about 6 stone to lose and I know that its going to be a long battle. My husband needs to lose about 2 stone so he is going to do it with me - basically to give me support as well.

How do I get one of those weight loss tickers?

Andrea x:)

yeah 1st well done for joining here
i start cd tomorrow aswell i`m seeing my cdc tonight
we can lose together
i need to lose 10 stone :eek: yikes that sounds so much

if you want a ticker just click on someone elses it will take you to the site
once htere you chose the ticker you want
then you have to copy the url code and paste it back in your signature

think i got that right
kaz xx

Congrats on joining!!! I've only recently joined too and am meeting my cdc today and hopefully starting as soon as :D Am excited, everyone is so supportive on here and the Before and After pics thread is the most inspirational thread... I love it and feel i'll be back looking at that a lot :D

Bekie

Good luck Andrea on your weight loss journey - any help you need just SHOUT! and someone will come along and try to help.

CD is a great diet - one of the easiest .... and hardest diets but there are some great inspirational photos and diaries on here.

Hi

I'm a re-starter but fairly new to CD having tried LL in the past which was great but couldnt afford it long term. I'm 36, 2 kids, unsupportive hubby but gr8 mates. Fantastic people on here and there always has been.
I have 3st to lose - I want to lose most of it over the next 12 wks :) :) :) :) :) :) .
Good luck to you both - I'm only a few days in but already feeling the benefit of 5-6l of water & my packs xxxx
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi All, I'm new to this forum and am starting the cambridge diet tomorrow. Going to the CDC tonight to collect the packs. Actually quite excited to be starting after looking at the inspiration photos. I've got about 6 stone to lose and I know that its going to be a long battle. My husband needs to lose about 2 stone so he is going to do it with me - basically to give me support as well.

How do I get one of those weight loss tickers?

Andrea x:)

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

Hi Andrea this link will show you how to set up your tracker.

You may be surprised how quickly the weight comes off, if you stick to it 100% you can expect to lose around 1 stone a month, if you are lucky maybe a little more.
Good luck for your appointment, having hubby do it too will be a great help.

yeah 1st well done for joining here
i start cd tomorrow aswell i`m seeing my cdc tonight
we can lose together
i need to lose 10 stone :eek: yikes that sounds so much

if you want a ticker just click on someone elses it will take you to the site
once htere you chose the ticker you want
then you have to copy the url code and paste it back in your signature

think i got that right
kaz xx

Hey Kaz I also have "a person" to lose it does seem awfully daunting, but dont let it put you off. I look at it a stone at a time, this way it builds up nicely and seems much easier to keep focused.

hey andrea nice to meet u

i am starting cd on Saturday but there are quite a few of us starting soon or have jus started, here is a thread called 'starting in april/may' if you want t have a look :)

although i havent started yet,i can see that minimins is fantastic and is what is gonna help me be slim for the summer :)

good luck

xxx

Hey Andrea, congratulations on "taking the plunge". You'll get great results with CD and be amazed at how quickly you and everyone else sees the results.

Once you get through the first 3/4 days just stick with it. There's always someone round here to help keep you motivated, the support is fantastic and I know without it I would have been struggling.

You'll reach your goal in no time. Good luck;)

thanks for the great support every1. I'll let you know how the weigh in goes tonight. If ever I'm stuck or feel like eating I'll just log on here......

i'm now feeling so positive - i'm going to be slim.:) :thankyou:

Hi Angrea

First, congratulations on taking the first step, although i'm not new to VLCD i am new to CD, met my CDC last week & due for my first WI tonight.. Just remember to drinks loads of water it really does make a big difference.....

A hug welcome to the boards, try to log on as much as you can people on here so so supportive and they really help you keep going. Look forward to reading your posts on your CD journey....Good Luck :grouphugg:

xxx

thanks for the great support every1. I'll let you know how the weigh in goes tonight. If ever I'm stuck or feel like eating I'll just log on here......

i'm now feeling so positive - i'm going to be slim.:) :thankyou:

Look forward to hearing how you get on tonight. Remember to keep gluging the water and take one day at a time and that there is always help and support on here.

Well got weighed last night and it was just as I thought. 15st 9lb. That is the heaviest I've ever been but I suppose I should just look at it as being the last time I will be that weight.

For some reason I didn't sleep that well last night - could I have been excited about starting on the plan today??? Had my first tetra shake at work and have been glugging the water.... Still feeling positive, long may it continue.:)

andrea i o got weighes last night
i had my 1st shake this morning
like you say last nights weight will be the last time you tip the scales from here on them scales will just be reading lower and lower
xx

well I'm on day 2 and I'm so hungry. Have been drinking plenty of water but still feel lousy and have a really sore head. Is this normal????

apparently yes. i felt awful yesterday. the day before (day 1) i was a right grumpy cow.

The first few days are the worst, but take painkillers as normal if required, keep on with the water and pamper yourself, bubble baths, paint your nails, anything to keep you busy and cheer you up a bit. Go to bed early too if that helps, I had a couple of early nights over my first week but it helped and I got through it. Just remember it won't get any worse than this cos you'll start to feel better and when you see the weight coming off that'll really cheer you up!!

Good luck:rolleyes:

Back