Support needed!

Aw sweetie I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma!!! I know how you feel about the emotional eating/drinking. We are here for you too hon!! Can you use family and friends to talk to when you feel really down? Can Mr Taz help keep you away from the "bad stuff"? If you do have a bad day don't beat yourself up babe, take care of you, and you will get back on track!!

xxx

hey taz

i know exactly how u are feelin after my granda passed away on friday :(

i ate all day fri, sat and sun cos thats wat am used to, n i use food to comfort me, i woke up on sunday feelin soooo bad in myself for eatin crap all weekend n decided to make a fresh start on monday morning, my granda used to always ask about my diets etc so i have now decided that i am going to loose this weight for me but also so i can keep makin sure when ever my granda looks down on me, he can continue to be proud of me

xxx

please pm me if ya wanna chat or anythin hun

(((Taz)))
I don't know how the SW diet works hun, but I do know how you feel right now.
If you need a shoulder - you know where I am
xxx

So sorry to hear your news Taz. I hope you manage to get through the difficult times that are coming. Lx

Taz.... lots of hugs!!!!! Hopefully you can reflect on how things didnt go so well when your grandad passed away, and try and use all the support you have from Mr Taz, your family, and ofcourse us lot here :)

Love Nas x

Thank you all so much for your kind replies. I feel stronger now than I did when I lost my grandad and I would like to think that I am better prepared but I know it is foolish to think that as these things can really knock you sideways. One thing I know is that I will keep coming on here and I will keep the cupboards full of free and low Syn food

Sorry to hear your sad news

Hugs

xxx

you are such a strong support to a lot of people on this site Taz, you know we will all be here for you if and when you need us.

Be strong

Charls x

Back