Support pls

Katy_the_kelt

:cry:

The end of my third day, and I think ketosis is starting because there's a funny taste in my mouth and I feel better than yesterday; I've done lots today to keep busy, but I am SO HUNGRY.

I am actually tearful with how hungry I am, I've been wondering whether I can eat something with no carbs (say eggs) without affecting ketosis, or will that be making it harder for myself in the long run? Today I got so hungry I actually tried to eat the sweetners (not a good idea) even though I'm drinking black tea constantly. Please can someone tell me it will get better??

Kate x

:break_diet:

It will get easier Hun... Try not to eat anything

And trust me when I say... All this WILL be worth it...

(((Hugs)))

Hey hun. Seriously think about the eating cos sometimes once you start you wont stop. Have some more water and a hot bath and maybe an early night. You wil be so proud of your self if you can do it with out breaking, I know its not easy but week one is always the worse best of luck hun. X x

Hey Kate...do you feel any better? I'm constantly thinking about food and it's torture!!! But i know it wouldnt be worth it to eat anything....i would be so annoyed at myself! I dreamt the past 2 nights that i ate but when i woke up i was so pleased it was a dream! I was disgusted in my dream and i know thats how i would really feel!!
I dont really feel hungry but i miss eating! I am loving being in control though it's such a great feeling! Keep strong and in the morning you will be delighted with yourself! x

It really does get easier! Just keep extra busy for the first week or two. Sip water rather than glugging down big glassfuls. Try and keep water intake up to two litres minimum.
Set yourself mini goals. Promise yourself a little treat like a new nail varnish or lippy if you get through 100% each week. Staying 100% gives the best results and is easiest once you get into the swing of it.

Thanks ladies :) It does seem to be a little easier this morning, and I finally made it through the night, though I did have to have a bit of my morning shake last night because I was too hungry to get to sleep.

Here's hoping today is better. xx

Ok, I cheated :( I feel so stupid, but the hunger was ripping me inside out even after I'd had a pint of water and I didn't know what to do. So I ate the inside of a sausage and egg sandwich and left the bread; temporarily the pain has stopped, but I feel really down about whether I can do this, and whether I've spoiled my chances of getting into ketosis this week. Anyone have any relevant experience?
xx

it'll take a couple of days to get back into ketosis. i openly admit im one of the few that eats occassionally on this diet. dont feel guilty, whats done is done, guilt wont change it. just pick up and start again. im nealry at the end of my journey, so the last few weeks, ive been out for meals the day/night of my weigh in and the week after ive always lost.

whens your weigh day?

YOU CAN DO THIS DIET. i DONT recommend eating, but we are human AND eating is what we do.

please try and get food out of your head..... drink more water, coke zero. always here for support xxx

Thanks Helen, I really needed that :)

I am sticking to it rigidly and still being really hungry - it's not even head hunger, it's actual oh-god-it-feels-like-my-insides-are-being-chewed-out-by-a-bear-hunger and today I just couldn't take the pain anymore :( My weigh day is Friday, so hopefully some time to get back into it, and my homescales said I'd lost 6lb this morning.

At least we can all come here to talk about it, whenever I tell my friends I'm hungry, they say "Eat!" :/ xxx

Well at least egg is protein and whilst there are carbs in the sausage, not too many perhaps. You did it, it made you feel guilty but it's done. At least you didn't pig out on chocolate or chips! A little hiccup, but keep going!!

bessie84 said:
it'll take a couple of days to get back into ketosis. i openly admit im one of the few that eats occassionally on this diet. dont feel guilty, whats done is done, guilt wont change it. just pick up and start again. im nealry at the end of my journey, so the last few weeks, ive been out for meals the day/night of my weigh in and the week after ive always lost.

whens your weigh day?

YOU CAN DO THIS DIET. i DONT recommend eating, but we are human AND eating is what we do.

please try and get food out of your head..... drink more water, coke zero. always here for support xxx

Can we drink coke zero on lipotrim?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Its something to do with not having citrus acid(i think) obviously lipotrim wouldnt say you can have it but I have heard of ppl that do. I personally dont. I like the idea of total food replacement hoping this way I learn a new habit. Hopefully someone that knows more wil pop along and explain it for you x

is ketosis?

Back