Supporting Us Newbies :)

Hiya.
Im the same, im not a good cook at all. I find I eat a lot of ww ready plans and pre-packed foods which can still help you lose weight a long as you stay in your points :)
Good luck x

I know plenty of prepackaged foods that could help me stay within my points, but not meals...like I'm talking about dairylea dunkers and stuff but they just feel so fattening :/
Any particular foods you like ? or have tried?

Oh air hostess? Where do u fly to? I am nervous but it should be ok!! I'm only doing it until september then im moving back to Oxford to do teacher training, so its only a temporary thing, but it will give me some good experience i think! Im going to asda later,and im going to have to resist the chocolate :( but at least the walk there willl do me good! :)

I fly around Europe only..and sometimes to Morrocco but nowhere interesting :p
I don't get to stay anywhere so it's lame lol.

Are you training to teach any particular subjects?
Ahh I'm heading off to Tesco/Iceland now to see what I can get!!

Thats still cool though, getting to fly around europe, although i can imagine passengers are a pain in the butt!! Im going to train to teach early years, so 3-7 year olds! :) Ahh good luck!!! Im hoping to get lots of nice stuff, but on a small budget! Also u said u cant cook, but cant ur bf teach u since hes a chef?? :)

Yeah, I'm considering writing a book on how much I hate passengers lol. Awww! Teaching kids :) yeah he's going to teach me eventually but living arrangements at the mo aren't helping! Just got out of tesco there, they had WW mini recipe books but only had calorie content? No pp values :/

Sounds like a good idea! Working in shops i realised i hated the general public! Ahh that sucks!! With pro points there is a trick if u ony have the calories, its not exact but it work fairly well 40calories is 1 point, so divide ur total calories by 40 and it will give u a rough idea. When working from recipes u can just calculate each ingredient as well..have u got the shopping weight watchers book? That has like all the food groups in it, and u can get it off ebay. :)

It looks like this http://c0.dmlimg.com/1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e263361e1f42e5a376d74fac01934e0bc421cf.jpg

Ahh I see, that's a handy trick, just annoyed me because it's a WW BOOK! should have he points in it! Lol I think il be buying some of the WW books online, don't have the shopping one. All my WW stuff is my sisters... She moved to Australia and left it behind so finders keepers haha. Bought myself the new issue of WW mag instead of the books. Can't believe its 4 euro for the mag :O the recipe books were only 5! Just had thee nicest lunch ever! 2 slices of toast and 3pp tin of hello kitty spaghetti hoops :p

Aaha i didnt know they made hello kitty food! Sounds cute! Did u get anything good at the supermarket? Im going in an hour or so, but its a bit of a walk there so will be my exercise for the day! :D Think i will wear the pedometer to see how many calories i burn walking it! :D I had a weight watchers jasmine curry thing for lunch it was nice :)

Fruit & Veg - Red peppers, baby tomatos, satsumas.
Dairy - Babybell light, Phili light mini tubs, Activia low fat strawberry.
Treats - WW mini choc rolls, Chickatee's multipack, nutella mini 15g pots (3PP each, great if you want chocolate!!) - Yes, I totally forgot about the Chocolate challenge :p
Carbs - WW Pittas, Ryvita's.
Meat - WW Sweet & Sour Chicken meal, Small tuna cans, the John West Tuna Ready Lunch..
Other - the cute hello kitty shapes :D, a can of diet redbull and diet coke. (I'm terrible!! :)) WW mag and the new NOW! mag cause it has pictures of celeb body shocks :p

Didn't really get anything that requires cooking :p
My supermarkets are only a 10 min walk away so not much excersize...but trying to carry those bags back was a challenge :p

Ohh sounds like u got some good stuff!! :D Ive just been eating some of the stuff i bought! Om nom aha. I bought stuff for my lunches like cous cous, fruit, low point cereal bars etc. So gunna clean my kitchen an make my lunch for 2morrow in a bit!! My walk there and back was 8500 steps, and they say do 10,000 in day, so i think thats alright!! The way back i was carrying three shopping bags though so it was horrible :(

Oh, I had a look at cous cous but the one they had had raisens in it...I hate raisins :(

I must get myself a pedometer!!

Ugh omg i hate raisins in food too!! I like them on their own, but put them in anything and i cant stand them!!!! I dont understand why people ruin cakes by putting fruit and nuts in them, ugh :/

I totally agree but I like nuts in some things :p
I could eat raisins on their own too. I don't get why they put it in chocolate as well! like the cadburys fruit and nut bar?? nuts yes, fruit hell-no!
Off to the boyfs soon! still contemplating weather to tell him about WW or not lol

Ugh i dont get why they put them in chocolate either!!! You should tell him, but just make sure ur willing to stick to it! I told my bf to be harsh on me and not let me eat junk and its worked! :) Im sure he will be supportive! :D

Well I mentioned it and he's cool with it. Got a dominos and only had to use 3 of my weeklies so I'm chuffed. Felt bad about having it my first day but it was a surprise lol also foun out I'm going to Liverpool to meet his family in two weeks :O lol I've never been to England :/

Aw thats awesome! Im glad he was cool with it! I had dominos the other day too, it was yummy, but its just so ridiculous like one pizza being like 32 points!! Aw thats awesome!! England is awesome, mainly cus im here (hehe), but i havent been to liverpool in a long time so im not sure what its like! :)

Thats cool! I want pizza again now aha!! I started work today..it was good...but when i gt home the sweets id ordered before xxmas had come for my bf, and i ordered some chocolate things for me..which i now cant eat until the 8th :(

Just think of how rewarding it'll be on the 8th!! :) how was your first day?? :)

How do I work out the points value of something when they only give the nutritional info for 100g and it's only 17g :/ just had a swizzler Matlow double dip :) nomnom lol

Back