Supportive other halves

Angela1

Silver Member
I got in today to find OH cooking/steaming portions of fish and chicken for my evening meal of 2oo cals. He cooks a lot anyway but supporting me!? doing it for me!? helping me lose weight!? I was really touched!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Few and far between, men like this. I suggest you keep him under lock and key. There'll be 100s of us on here descending on your town trying to steal him.

i have been having an argument with my bf ,it seems every day since i started this diet. does CD somehow unleash a demon in you. as i really dont think im doing anything wrong. i think its him being a jerk!

SO yeah ur VERY lucky to have ur fella, they aint all like that

preetone , I think with men some of them , they don't seem to what to know about women dieting or even understand how hard it is for us , mine is not helpful , he said he don't want to talk about diets and i have lost weight still he gives me no compliments , yes had arugments ! ho well i'll be over taking him soon and he will have the weight problem then

Your very lucky to have a hubby who cooks for you at all let alone one thats supporting you! I think thik your very lucky!

you are very lucky my OH can not remember where the kitchen is !!!

Thats lovely - what a sweetie!

My OH has been great over this last 5 months and I couldn't have done it without him.

Good luck

Carol x

PS - have you borrowed my goals!!!!!!;) or maybe we are just psychic! :vibes:I don't mind - they have served me well and kept me on track - hope they motivate you too! :D:D

I also have a very supportive OH. He cooks most of his own meals, doesn't bring crisps (my biggest weakness) into the house, he loves cakes but keeps them at work.

Tells me everyday that when he cuddles me he can notice the difference. :)

Bought me a Wii Fit so that I could strengthen my weak ankle which will enable me to start running again.

I know I'm lucky.

xx

Carolanski - I did nick them and adapt them. I thought they were really good, Hope you don't mind!

Course I don't - it has really helped me to stay focused by achieving small goals. Every time I reach one I get excited to tick one off and now 5 months later I've only got one left - woo hoo!!! I personally think it helps to break it down as trying to lose 4 stone plus in one go seems like an insurmountable task!!!

I started out at 14st 4lbs and a size 16-18 and I'm now a size 10-12 with a normal BMI and soon you will be too - good luck. Will keep an eye on your progress!

Carol x

I am lucky too - of a weekend I have CD bar for lunch, so OH has bought Weider protien bars from the gym and has one with me, then stuffs his face when I am not looking to make up for it!

Back