Surely I can follow one diet

debbielerwill

Right, this is ridiculous, I am depressed and fat. I can't seem to follow and stick to any diet that will get me to my goal. My goal of actually being happy with my weight that is. It is summer, none of my clothes fit and I am getting pretty down about it all. I have done slimming world before, before, I know, how many diets can one try and go back to. Hopefully I am now ready to stick to something, although this extra easy stuff is beyond me. Help!!!!

Red Day

breakfast - toast HEB 1tsp spread
Lunch - chicken salad - 2 tabs of reduced fat coleslaw bread HEB
Dinner - bolognaise salad, tsp of caeasar dressing

Syn summary -
Coleslaw - 100g 3syns
Caesar - tab 3syns
Marger - tsp 2syns
Total 8 syns

I could have wrote that post myself!!!! Tell me about it. However I have been to the shops all ready to get started again Tom!!! We can do it!!! X

ITS SO HARD!!! you just need to get some goals that's what I do....for every stone I lose my husbands promised me £100....good incentive :)

Is that all you ate yesterday, it really doesn't seem like a lot, were you full?

You could fill up on more fruit/veg/ if it was a red day you could have another hexa & b.

Agree with what happy holidays says.. First thing I thought was..where's your snacks? Fruit/veg/ yoghurt there's plenty you can feel your self up on, on this diet.
This is the first time I have ever followed a diet and lost a good amount, and I have never eaten so much on one diet.
dont give up give it a good go and you WILL see the results. Good luck x

I had a banana and my bolognaise and salad filled my plate, my oh said surely you aren't going to eat that. However, I must confess I went over my syns by 5 (half a bottle of wine 12 syns)

Today - Green Day
Kiwi, yoghurt and banana for breakfast
Jacket spud with beans for lunch
Egg and Chips with Salad for tea

Trying to recoup some syns today, so aiming to have none as I want to save them for the weekend. Whether I do have none is another matter.

Thanks for your comments all :) As an aside, are the muller light greek yoghurt range syns? I love the coconut one.

I had a banana and my bolognaise and salad filled my plate, my oh said surely you aren't going to eat that. However, I must confess I went over my syns by 5 (half a bottle of wine 12 syns)

Today - Green Day
Kiwi, yoghurt and banana for breakfast
Jacket spud with beans for lunch
Egg and Chips with Salad for tea

Trying to recoup some syns today, so aiming to have none as I want to save them for the weekend. Whether I do have none is another matter.

Thanks for your comments all :) As an aside, are the muller light greek yoghurt range syns? I love the coconut one.

Yes they are, only small about half I think. Double check. I can't eat mullers as they taste so fake with all the artificial sugar. Ive started today. Had the allisons white Hugh fibre bread. Very nice x

Hi,
Sorry to highjack but I am on my second week of extra easy after trying every diet for the past 14 years!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed I can stick to this. I have about 5 stone I want to lose, just wanted to say hi and hope all is going well today x

been away for the weekend, don't worry about high jacking the more the merrier.

Mrs MC our stats are about the same, so lets see if we can get through this together :)

Vadey, I've bought some flavourings and am going to see if I can make my own yoghurt, I don't want to waste my syns on things like that :)

Oh Yes, I didn't realise how close our numbers are. Hope you had a nice weekend.

Hopefully those numbers will be lower for us both very soon :)

Back