surgery tomorrow

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well, I have my gallbladder operation tomorrow morning, can't wait to get rid of this pain!!

So in 3 months time I will be back.. (or before if I can!)

Wish me luck.....

Love

Well, I have my gallbladder operation tomorrow morning, can't wait to get rid of this pain!!

So in 3 months time I will be back.. (or before if I can!)

Wish me luck.....

Love

Hey hun - wishing you a speedy recovery.....hope all goes well for you :):)

keep in touch !!!

lotsa love

Debz xx

Good luck - here to also wish you a speedy recover :hug99:

All the best xxx

God speed your recovery

Good luck hun...the sooner you are up and about the better. If you need to cough use a pillow over your belly and cough it helps. Im assuming its keyhole surgery.....you should be out the next day so hope to hear how you get on soon.
I had this surgery 8 years ago, and have not looked back.

Good luck for tomorrow lady and I hope your recovery is a speedy one!

good luck, i had my gallbladder out in november after a gall stone got stuck in my blie duct and turn't me a lovely shade of yellow lol

if you have keyhole its pretty straight forward
i was home the following day and up and about a few days later
Hope your recovery is as speedy! :)

Good luck with the op, you'll feel so much better afterwards. Just read your diary, both of you a truly inspirational.

goodluck

Hi

Ive had my gall bladder removed so i know what your about to go through. As you will know....anything is better than the pain of gall stones! I was in agony for months, it was really horrible. The op was ok had a few minor problems but all ok in the end.

Good luck

Rae 33 xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I think you have probably had the op by now? Hope it went ok and that you'll be back on your feet soon, pain free and happier!

I have to have mine out too ... horrid, horrid things, not looking forward to an op but I will do anything to get rid of the pain of the attacks I have.

Back