Surprise syns - The good and the bad

Found these in Co-op for 4 syns, had some strawberry ones too.... not sure what they are like but look a bit cakey and different

Lee

View attachment 169636

One the positive i put these on me twitter account lol and The Co-op favourited my tweet - get in lol. On the negative - they taste VILE! Gutted lol

Last edited by a moderator:
just seen the Sula sweets in the syn last at the back of my book and its 2 sugar free sula for 0.5 syns. i was syning them at half each :D

just seen the Sula sweets in the syn last at the back of my book and its 2 sugar free sula for 0.5 syns. i was syning them at half each :D

Oooo Really - yes! Get in! Wicked!

Thanks!

Lee

Ambrosia mini custard pots (the ones that come in a 6 pack) are 2.5 syns per pot :D

I'm new to here (and to slimming world - day 4) :)

The pot of fat-free quark, mixed with a sachet of low calorie hot chocolate, vanilla essence and sweetener (to taste, if needed) curbed my chocolate craving and my appetite in one fell swoop it reminded me a bit of angel delight too! - 2 syns for the lot

I also made up a batch of sugar-free raspberry jelly from the crystals packets, cooled it and mixed in 2 tubs of muller light raspberry + cranberry before popping it in the fridge to set - 4 servings at 1/2 syn per portion.

So far I'm impressed, my trousers are a bit looser around the middle (definitely less bloated) and I can see where I was going wrong before. Luckily I can eat all of the food I love, I just have to eat it a bit differently.

Syn-wise my shockers have been: Bagels, porridge pots, full-fat yogurt, juice, butter and ketchup. To name a few! The peshwari naan bread knocked me for 6 when I read the syns. I'm still at the OMG-newbie stage I think. I worked out that before starting slimming world I was eating 40-100+ syns a day :eek:

I'm new to here (and to slimming world - day 4) :)

The pot of fat-free quark, mixed with a sachet of low calorie hot chocolate, vanilla essence and sweetener (to taste, if needed) curbed my chocolate craving and my appetite in one fell swoop it reminded me a bit of angel delight too! - 2 syns for the lot

I also made up a batch of sugar-free raspberry jelly from the crystals packets, cooled it and mixed in 2 tubs of muller light raspberry + cranberry before popping it in the fridge to set - 4 servings at 1/2 syn per portion.

So far I'm impressed, my trousers are a bit looser around the middle (definitely less bloated) and I can see where I was going wrong before. Luckily I can eat all of the food I love, I just have to eat it a bit differently.

Syn-wise my shockers have been: Bagels, porridge pots, full-fat yogurt, juice, butter and ketchup. To name a few! The peshwari naan bread knocked me for 6 when I read the syns. I'm still at the OMG-newbie stage I think. I worked out that before starting slimming world I was eating 40-100+ syns a day :eek:

I swear by them two recipes and use them so yeah really helpful and low syns

One of the things i found but didn't quite realise is how less bloated i am.... it is amazing how many days i was easily packing away 100's of syns on nothing that exciting too!

Ok got a new one, options indulgences - 3 syns each but not sure what they are like.... anyone else tried them?

Lee

CAzSQ2bWsAApOT2.jpg

Fab, thanks for sharing - looks like they night have some different flavours

Found these in Aldi the other day similar to the sular/ ricola sweets 0.5 syns each

really creamy and full of sweet flavour really get that sweet spot. they do other flavours too
301522.jpg

Those strawberry ones are lush :) tried the butterscotch too but found they had a strange after taste :/

Those strawberry ones are lush :) tried the butterscotch too but found they had a strange after taste :/

That's funny i thought that as well the last time i tried the butterscotch, but bought them again yesterday and loooooove them!!! They used to do a coffee and cream but couldn't find them...think they might have been discontinued :-(

We can't have dis-countinued low syn stuff - that won't go down well lol

Back