Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Did a bit of shopping. Tesco have this cookie dough in a tub in the fridge section. Works out as 2pp per cookie! That's not so bad I thought considering :p

Also... Askeys do "cafe curls". Its those lil wafer biccies that go with coffee. You can have 2 for 1pp.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I urge any choc fans to buy snack size Ripples ..... i think its sarah (Azwethinkweis) found them ..... they are maaaasive for 2p a bar !!!! tesco are selling for a pack of 10 for £2 at the mo !!

oOOOOO def going to get some of those today (especially as my local tescos is closing today for a week for a refurb)!

Didn't realise the mini ripples would turn into an epidemic lol! They are awesome. 2 are 5pp though (same size as a regular ripple). ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ripples are delish...will definitely be adding these to my shopping list

Found boots shapers onion rings 2pp per bag or 2 bags for 3pp!!!! You could have one pack in the morning and one later on and only 3pp thought that was great!!

Morrisons eat smart Ardennes pate is only 10pp for the whole tub, brilliant!! I can have approx 2pp worth on 6 Melba toasts for 4pp altogether!!

Ben n jerry's choc fudge brownie frozen yoghurt is only 21pp for the WHOLE full size tub!! Plus it's only £2.22 in tesco the now woop!!

Love this thread so many good ideas!!x

Sunbites cheddar and onion - 3 pp per pack (from multipack) that makes me very happy!!!

Whiteybitey said:
Found boots shapers onion rings 2pp per bag or 2 bags for 3pp!!!! You could have one pack in the morning and one later on and only 3pp thought that was great!!

Morrisons eat smart Ardennes pate is only 10pp for the whole tub, brilliant!! I can have approx 2pp worth on 6 Melba toasts for 4pp altogether!!

Ben n jerry's choc fudge brownie frozen yoghurt is only 21pp for the WHOLE full size tub!! Plus it's only £2.22 in tesco the now woop!!

Love this thread so many good ideas!!x

Woooooooow!!
I was going to pick up a tub of b&j's fro-yo but didn't (almost £5 in waitrose eeeek!) But 21pp for the whole tub is great!
Wonder what a whole tub of the regular kind is? ;)

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I think it's 38!!! Not worth it really!! The frozen yoghurt version is lovely and I honestly can't tell the diff and im a total ice cream lover!! :)

I'm gonna start buying one each week and taking it off my weeklies and just keep going back and forth to my freezer!! ;) x

found soup in b&m bargins for 20p called 10 calorie soup and its 0pp:D

Oh I've had that soup before it's quote nice. Although sometimes if I'm in the mood I'll have a chicken oxo cube in a cup which is quite yummy!x

OOOooo, i love an oxo drink ... good for if your feelin hungry ;)

My boyf asked why im drinkin gravy once ..... lol ....... i think he needs to try it to see its niceness , hehe !!!

Back