Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Omg thats well worth it im going to buy some tues for after weigh in !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honestly I think it's fab an because it's chocolate it's hard to spot the diff between the proper stuff and the frozen yoghurt!! :)

Im stocking up while it's half price in tesco, gonna be my new weekly treat I think!!

Yh i cant notice the difference to be honest x

Thanks for heads up on the 11p pizza ... went Tesco to get one and it just soooo annoyin its £4 for it ... Grrrr, how do they expect ppl to eat healthily wen they make it soo bloody expensive ..... grrrr!!

Hehe i did the same today - almost fell over at the £4 price tag! Got the veg one to share with OH though as a treat :)

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I was thinkin of doin that buuuuut i reeeeallly want a whole one to myself ;):eek::p

Hope they will go on offer somewhere then we'll have one each tee-he! ;)

CGx

Well i said it wouldnt be so bad if it was 2 for a fiver or somethin ... but 4squid for a low fat pizza is shockin !!!

I'm the same I gotta wait till he goes away to work again so I can enjoy one to myself :(

xxx

Oooo, what does your fella do Mrsm?! does he hog all your naughties hehe xxx

It is dear but I look at it that I would pay that for a takeaway pizza but use triple points! Sorry for putting an expensive item but I loved it!!

A couple of weeks ago those pizzas had a £1 off in sainsburys, tesco etc so sure that offer will come back again...£3 is still pretty pricey but better than £4!

It is dear but I look at it that I would pay that for a takeaway pizza but use triple points! Sorry for putting an expensive item but I loved it!!

Im more than excited about this item & i thankyou muchly for pointing it out - i infact will be buying one for a treat very soon .. i was simply sayin that its unfair that the 'healthier' foods are dearer than 'fatty' ones .. esp wen the government bang on all the time how ppl should eat healthier ... blahdeblaah!

God,things are soo much more expensive over here. 4.50 wouldn't be too mad for a frozen pizza. You do get offers and much cheaper ones but those gourmet ones are always expensive. There are still alot of peole who go up north to do their shopping....way cheaper.

The gov should be encouraging companies to go healthier- even a financial incentive!

Curious as to what everyone thinks of the pizza? Xx

I've not eaten ours yet but it's got to be better than the ww onion & cheese one surely ;) that was not nice but maybe i overcooked it!

CGx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Oooo, what does your fella do Mrsm?! does he hog all your naughties hehe xxx

He's an electrician but where we live means he has to work away a lot, most weeks :(
He ate my pack of cadburys fudges, the next day he took me to a cadburys outlet store, brought me a pack of 30, and I think I had 2 of them!!!!!!

xxx

Jeeeeesus ! haha !! god, its a shame he has to work away, i was thinkin u would say army or somethin, as my partner was aaaalways away with the army - for the first four years of our relationship - so i know exactly how u feel, sayin bye every week totally sucks eh :( ... & right now im totally thinkin about that 'cadburys outlet' ... Mmmmmmmm ..... :rolleyes:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA! There's a cadbury outlet!?!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back