Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Is the alcohol volume much different do you know??

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ah right was in your friends house, ok. If the volume is higher, then the points will be a bit higher because there's cals in the alcohol sugars... or something like that.

Like a pint of bulmers is 233cals... Which is 6pp going by the 40 division... But its actually 8pp for a pint. Same for a lot of alcohol, we apparently can't work out the pp of them ourselves because the companies don't put the cals for the alcohol content on the bottles :(

I dunno how they work it.. But going the 40 rule the WW works out as they've pointed it so.......................
I'm keeping it at 14 in my diary :D
They also can't say ALL wines are 18... when there's only 20 cals diff for MORE 'real' wine then the WW wine.. So there 25ml more AND more alcohol for only 20cals...
That's the same as saying bread is 5pp for 2 slices.. when some are only 3pp for 2..
I do get what everyone is saying.. But if/when ya see it in MY diary.. it'll say 14 for a bottle :D

Oh no no what I mean is the bottles don't have the calories included from the alcohol content (most don't, I'm not sure about the blossom hill to be honest but ciders and stuff don't seem to :() so ya wouldn't be able to work those ones out using the 40 rule, suppose you could guesstimate depending on volume (higher the volume, higher the pp).
For instance coors and coors light have same pp even though there's less "calories" in coors light... This is because the alcohol volume is the same. Its a gip, I know!! :(

Ah yea I know that.. The cal info on the blossom hill and the WW wine gave the same info.. And there's not much in it.. Tho allot of the bottles didn't give info.. I know the beers n ciders dont usually display NV's which is a pain..
Am usually on the voddie tho so it wudn't be often I drink wine.. But when I do i'll be counting 14 per bottle of blossom hill :D

Am I the only light weight who cant drink a whole bottle of wine lol?? ;) xx

What do you mean you can't finish it? As in, yer hammered before the end of it?? Or you can't get to the end of it??
If its the latter then OMG!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Last night I didn't drink the whole bottle as Jono arrived to collect me ON TIME!!! Sap!! haha
Would have happily finished it and another tho.. Was having a great catch up with the girls.. Tho I was thankful this morning.. Wine gives me the WORST hangovers :(

azwethinkweiz said:

Nah I'd be hammered after 2 glasses! Even 1glass goes to my head - I used to be able to drink a lot but I didn't drink for 3years & now I'm a total lightweight!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I can manage a bottle and a half. Any more and its Pukesville. Gross.

Mmmmmmm....... Wine.

It is - I'm finding that I'm not in the mood to drink and not that worried as I'm saving the points lol.

Let me know what you think! X

Asda do little pizzas in the chilled bit which are 44 p ! They do jst a cheese one or cheese and ham! I worked out cheese and ham one as 8 pp!!! :)

Holliexx said:
Asda do little pizzas in the chilled bit which are 44 p ! They do jst a cheese one or cheese and ham! I worked out cheese and ham one as 8 pp!!! :)

I thought you meant 44points haha! I have a points brain!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back