Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

really pleased today as was looking for lunch box things for my daughter and found Tesco, Goodness, Raspberry fromage frais (in tubes) they are £1.50 for a box of 9 (and on 3 for 2 at the moment) ... and only 1pp each !! .... they are really thick and creamy .... and much nicer then the ww layer fromage frais (in my opinion) ..... also these are great as me and my daughter can have them .... rather then having desserts in the fridge that are either mine or hers !

they also do strawberry ones for 1pp each too but not tried them yet :)

Oooo, today i had a ready meal by Bisto ... it was a chicken & vegetable pie and only 6pp :eek: big in size and i only payed a pound from Asda ;) Highly recommended !!

Ooooooo, random thought - i could just go for a meat pie at the mo, with a bit of ketchup on the side :D;) ...

Mmmmmmmmm, Tracy ... this isnt good ......... i want PIE :rolleyes::p

Oooooo, yum!!! my w.i tomo, well later on ... so were off to nandos :D;)

Dubchick81 said:
Oh u must. It's yummy

I think the nearest one to us is about 45miles away. I was supposed to go last time I was in London but Mr M had a stinking hangover and couldn't face it.

xxx

Never been either! Sounds nice though...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

My fellas never been Nandos either ... its suprisingly low in pp's too ... you could have a nandos n stay within your dailies .... good eh?!! xxxx

Is nandos the place in swords shopping centre too by any chance? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back