Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Ooh I didn't know that! Shall buy that from now on!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy to help :) 1 Slice is 3pp but then I don't know anyone who eats 1 slice of bread lol x

My favourite discovery with this lovely weather we're having over here in Ireland is that Twister ice-pops are only 2PP!

Not sure if they're just an Irish thing tbh but they're yummy and excellent value for 2PP. :D

My favourite discovery with this lovely weather we're having over here in Ireland is that Twister ice-pops are only 2PP!

Not sure if they're just an Irish thing tbh but they're yummy and excellent value for 2PP. :D

That's the same everywhere Sweetie, Mini ones are 1pp and Full Size ones are 2pp. X

I've never seen a mini one lol. :) I did see mini cornettos in the supermarket last night though. I wonder how many PPs would be in one of them. No idea how much is in a normal cornetto either. :eek:

I've never seen a mini one lol. :) I did see mini cornettos in the supermarket last night though. I wonder how many PPs would be in one of them. No idea how much is in a normal cornetto either. :eek:

I think a normal Strawberry or Chocolate or Mint Cornetto is 5pp? I think i read somewhere a Mini one is 3pp, i personally don't think thats worth it! The Mini Twisters come in an 8 Pack, they've been half price in Sainsbury's so I saw them there lol. X

Nah the mini Cornettos looked tiny, so not worth 3PP! Might keep an eye out for the mini Twisters though. 1PP is actually great if you just needed something sweet, especially with the nice weather. :)

Mini milks are fab, you can have 3 for 2pps.

Wow I didn't know that, I knew they were 1pp each but not that u could have 3 for 2pp! X

What are mini milks? :eek:

I'll keep an eye out for those, 3 for 2PP is fantastic! :)

Edit: I think I've found the Aldi equivalent. The box has 8 lollies for 99c.

Edit 2 - I got them. Ate two. Checked the propoints and as a result I have no dailies left. Vanilla/Strawberry- 2PP. Chocolate - FIVE. :(

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye out for those, 3 for 2PP is fantastic! :)

Edit: I think I've found the Aldi equivalent. The box has 8 lollies for 99c.

Edit 2 - I got them. Ate two. Checked the propoints and as a result I have no dailies left. Vanilla/Strawberry- 2PP. Chocolate - FIVE. :(

OMG 5pp for a Chocolate one, that's not fair at all! X

I know! I'm annoyed that I had it! :mad:

No it was about 75 but I calculated the PPs on my WW calculator using the nutritional values on the back of the box.. is the UK system the same as the Irish system?

No it was about 75 but I calculated the PPs on my WW calculator using the nutritional values on the back of the box.. is the UK system the same as the Irish system?

I think so? Do you work yours out with Protein, Carb, Fat and Protein? Coz it's roughly 1pp is 40cals. X

Back