Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

This thread is brilliant, I can't help but think the posts from a few years ago may differ slightly in points as they do now? Hoping not! I found out yesterday that a mcchicken sandwich meal is 19pp with a diet drink n reg fries, now I don't know about you guys but I'm certainly happy with that!

Marks and Spencer Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar Lentil Curls, Sour cream & Chilli Lentil Curls and Smokey Bacon Lentil Tubes. Very nice alternative to crisps (they look and taste like a cross between a tortilla and a crisp!), loads in a bag and only 2pp per bag ! They all come in multi packs of 6 and I LOVE them - especially the spicy Chilli ones :)

Would they be high in salt? have to stay off crisps because of high blood pressure...would love an alternative!:)

I try to keep off the snacks, as I can go overboard on them, so even if they are low- don't have them in the house.

I just stupidly scoffed a kinder bueno THEN pointed it rather than the other way round, 7 blimmin pro points!!! i wont be doing that again! worst thing is, i was in the mood for chocolate and only had that or a wispa to choose from so chose that, and have now just discovered the wispa would have been 6 pro points, and a lot more chocolatey! Lesson learned!

I know kinder buenos arent worth it! X

Mikado...0 points for 1

I worked out a magnum infinity chocolate to be 22pp!!! I couldn't believe it. I put it back!

I worked out a magnum infinity chocolate to be 22pp!!! I couldn't believe it. I put it back!

I dunno how you're working that out but a magnum infinity is 7pp. It'd have to be over 800 calories to be 20ish pp??

Someone said that a gourmet chickwn burger from spoons was 40pp....i went on the weatherspoons site and calculated it from my app and it was 17....

someone may probably already have said this but icecream is mine. I had a massive bowl of strawberries yesterday and 50g of clotted cream and strawberry icecream worked out as 3pp. It seemed like a decent portion of Icecream too. Tonight I had 100g of the same icecream (with strawberries again!) which was a massive and overindulgent bowl full and it was 5pp.

I am shocked to find that most of the iced coffees you get in the fridge section in supermarkets (normally near the sandwiches or milk) are 4pp!! Although I did have the discovery skinny latte and that worked out as only 2pp.

Oven chips e.g. standard ones, curly seasoned ones are 3pp for 50g which is enough to be served as part of a meal. I thought they would be much more.

someone may probably already have said this but icecream is mine. I had a massive bowl of strawberries yesterday and 50g of clotted cream and strawberry icecream worked out as 3pp. It seemed like a decent portion of Icecream too. Tonight I had 100g of the same icecream (with strawberries again!) which was a massive and overindulgent bowl full and it was 5pp.

I am shocked to find that most of the iced coffees you get in the fridge section in supermarkets (normally near the sandwiches or milk) are 4pp!! Although I did have the discovery skinny latte and that worked out as only 2pp.

Oven chips e.g. standard ones, curly seasoned ones are 3pp for 50g which is enough to be served as part of a meal. I thought they would be much more.

Mmm that ice cream sounds amazing!! :)

Iced coffees are loaded with full fat milk usually... just look out for ones that use low fat. Or make your own using half water half milk :)

I found out today that 2 Slices of Kingsmill Wholemeal Thick from an 800g Loaf is only 5pp, I normally had 2 Slices from a 400g Loaf for 4pp so this is far better value for the extra 1pp and so much more filling! X

Back