Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

They may only be in Ireland. I bought them in Dunnes. This is the website about them.

Welcome to Ballyfree.ie

There is a contact us section on it so you might be able to find if they sell anywhere near you.

excellent thankyou! i will definitely get in touch with them! :) xx

Smirky, the Mattesons Turkey Rashers work out the same if you can't get them, they sell them in Morrisons and Tescos etc, well, they do in Scotland anyway :p

Heinz Sandwich Spread (the light one) is 1pp for up to 30g... Makes a nice change from Coleslaw in a sandwich, it's with all the sandwich fillings and "toast toppers" in a jar. That's a new discovery of mine!!! :D

The Skinny Cow Ice Cream

Hi just letting everyone know an amazing find - the Skinny Cow mint double choc ice pop is 3 PP and devine as is the Skinny Cow triple choc brownie ice pop which is just 2 pp! Soooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!

Wetherspoons Gourmet Chicken Burger (no accompliments) 40pp!

I love cereal bars the ones i used to eat have gone up to 5pp but i was delighted to find the weetabix strawberry cereal bars are only 2pp and lovely if you have sweet-tooth. Also the boots shapers strawberry, cornflake and yogurt bars are gorgeous and only 3pp.

Oooh, the boots ones sound lovely!! And choc free!! Yay, have found cereal bar choice greatly reduced since I gave up choc!!

:)

I love cereal bars the ones i used to eat have gone up to 5pp but i was delighted to find the weetabix strawberry cereal bars are only 2pp and lovely if you have sweet-tooth. Also the boots shapers strawberry, cornflake and yogurt bars are gorgeous and only 3pp.

All the Special K bars are 2pp too :)

Bisto cheese sauce granuals made up to 50ml with hot water are just 1pp! I am so pleased with this as I am now going to make a lasagne this week :D I think i'll need about 200ml for a lasagne with 4 portions, so that's only 4pp for all that cheese sauce.

Back