Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

The sachet "pot noodle in a mug" roast chicken one is 4propoints, they're pretty good, nice filling work snack!

Waaaaiit - I worked out the propoints for this from the package and it came out at 1PP for the satchet! Oh lord!

I always work things out directly from the packet if I'm not sure, cause got some meat the other day, well lamb mince and pork mince.

If I went by the book (the GUIDE WW gave us at meetings) I would have been totally out.

The lean pork mince was 6pp per 150 grams and the lamb (which wasn't lean|) worked out at more like 6/7 per 100 grams (or something similar) so ridiculous, why they tell you one thing in the book and another on the packet, although most people check, I didn't always used to with meat and it should say in the front of the book as a NB to always double check packets if not sure..

Sorry for going on, and off topic..

My group leader said the things in the book are the average. WW will check points in different supermarkets/brands etc and then average the pp amount. So you do really have to check the pp of everything.

Packet of space raiders just 2pp :)

Quality streets; the big purple one, the big green triangle & the big caramel swirl are all 5pp each :)

Christmas tree chocolates work out roughly 1.something each so round em up just 2pp each :)

Hiya

Crusts away bread = 1pp for 1slice 2pp for 2 :)

Quorn cocktail sausages..You can have 3 for just 1pp (can't tell the difference from normal cocktail sausage if I dip in ketchup!)

3 extra light laughing cow triangles just 1pp

Curly Wurly = 3pp

Quavers from a multipack = 2pp

Snack a Jacks from a multipack = 2pp

Sainsburys be good to yourself bacon medallions = 2pp for 3medallions

I am on my phone at the moment but have a whole list on my laptop of good PP foods so will list later :)

Some more...

Aunt Bessie's Pork Sausagemeat Stuffing Balls 1pp each (These are nice cold)

Birdseye Omega 3 Fish Fingers 1pp each

Birdseye Veggie Fingers 1pp for 1 3pp for 2 (sounds weird but great in a roll...like a veggie burger!)

Asda mini stone baked margheritta pizza's 23g 1pp (great cold again as a suppery tea with salad etc)

Party rings 1pp each

Mikado Chocolate Sticks you can have 3 = 1pp (Amazing with a cup of tea!)

Discover foods taco shells = 1pp each (Great stuffed with roasted veggie's)

Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly Pot = 1pp

Kellogs Rice Crispie Cereal Bar = 2pp

Cadbury light milk choc mousse = 3pp

M&S Venison Sausages = 2pp per sausage (apparantely these are AMAZING. Full, juicy sausages..haven't tried them myself yet)

Ryvita Crackbreads = 4 for 2pp (coupled with laughing cow extra light x 3) = 3pp and a munchy snack if fruit just wont do!

Sharwoods mini naan = 3 (E-source says 4 but NV's are different so defo 3)

Hope there are some gem's in there for you all :)

Back