Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Blue Dragon Spicy Szechuan Tomato stir-fry sauce is 2pp per half pack and really adds flavor and a bit of spice to a stir-fry!!!

All the Blue Dragon sachets are 2pp per half sachet, except the Lemon Peking one which is 3pp for half the sachet - I live off them....!

Edit - By all, I mean the Szechuan Tomato, Chow Mein, Black Bean, Teriyaki, Oyster & Spring Onion, and Hoisin & Garlic, the little blue pouches that are for 2 servings. I don't know for other sauces, that's all the ones I have worked out :)

I had an Amoy blackbean stirfry sauce yesterday that was only 1 for half the pouch

I have just discovered skinny cow skinny dippers mini, the are caramel and chocolate ice cream with a milk chocolate coating. Thry are lovely and 2pps for 1 or 3pps for 2!

yummy

are you sure?? You cant rely on the nutritional information in alcohol for pp (there is a page about it in the pocket guide!)

the ww pp book says 6 pp for full sugar alcopops - i would imagine youd be lucky to get 3 points for the half sugar ones?

Yup I know you can't use NI, that's not based on NI, it's based on the eating out guide and a long conversation on the phone with WW customer services.

Also, I used all my weeklies and dailies last week (in fact, I went a bit over my weeklies, but did do some exercise) and that went on 8 of those which I pointed at 1PP, and I lost 1.5 pounds. but hey, you don't have to believe me :)

Yup I know you can't use NI, that's not based on NI, it's based on the eating out guide and a long conversation on the phone with WW customer services.

Also, I used all my weeklies and dailies last week (in fact, I went a bit over my weeklies, but did do some exercise) and that went on 8 of those which I pointed at 1PP, and I lost 1.5 pounds. but hey, you don't have to believe me :)

Ahh right so they confirmed it then? How very odd..

Hypothetically you could eat all your normal dailies, then have 7 of those per day (using your 7*7=49 weeklies), and still lose weight? :p (although I'd start worrying about my liver if I did that haha)

Hi, was on ww last yr, lost some weight got lazy and gave up. Now back on it, doing from home, have all books etc. Have calculator for new pro point diet. just cant figure out how to calculate the exercise points in this new one ?? thanks

OOhh gonna check that out

I know homemade soup is better, but Ainsley Harriott hot & sour cup a soup is only 1pp and very filling if your in a hurry. Think all the others Ainsley ones are only 2 pp each.

Back