Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

I find Boots Shapers meal deals are brill for a filling, low-point lunch at work (when I forget to make lunch the night before).

I had an Asda Chosen by You spicy chicken fajita pizza the other day, 1/2 a pizza is only 9pp.

I've been quite shocked at how the WW products aren't necessarily any lower in points than their supermarket own brand counterparts (which are usually cheaper), although they are good for convenience's sake of course!

cadburys big bag of choclate buttons (was gonna buy for cinema )
checked for a 3rd of the bag 15pp
they went back on the shelf lol

read in the eating out guide an m & s cheese and onion sandwich was 6 pro points... so I bought that instead of my usual prawn mayo sandwich - checked the back...double checked an online calculator and it added up to 14 pro points!!!

hi all i tried the colmans shake and bake ( i think it's called) the new one, mediterranean and it was lush. worked out at 2pp for the packet and meant i could have a baked chicken breast fillet without it going dry and was well worth it.. defo recommend..

:eek:mugshots cheamy cheese and broccli 8pp:eek: reaaly shocked at this as they are 2.5 syns on sw also jelly is no longer free i used to eat it all the time on the old ww points:(

ooh i love this thread!! im starting ww again tomorrow and ive written down lots of the suggestions on here :) xxx thanks ladies! x

@tweetyuk - If you have a single wee tub serving of sf jelly (hartleys do the wee ready made ones) they are free. Anything after that you have to point!

I used to point sf jelly on the old discover plan as well, t'was half a point for a whole sachet... and i ate the whole pints worth, lmao. :p

I was shocked that 1 slice of WW cheddar cheese was 1pp! It's really great because cheese hasn't increased in value too much (because of its protein content) and I LOVE cheese!

Also, 25g of mixed nuts are only 3pp. They were 2 old points, so they haven't increased much, and they're another kind of food I absolutely LOVE :):rolleyes:

30g of mixed nuts is 6 pp!!!

wow some great finds there. I think i'll get some bacardi breezer half fat drinks to try as I've been using points on west coast,lol

hi, i'm switching back to ww from sw, found a load of really good info:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back