Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Oooops, sorryyyy ... but they are soooo worth it, i love how thick the chocolate is .. Mmmmm, i think ile have one with my points left :rolleyes::cool:

Don't know if this has already been mentioned. Hula hoops are a massive 4pp. Such a waste. Wish i'd known before i had eaten 2 packs last night.

Nooo, i didnt no that and i love hula hoops too .... :rolleyes: xxx

I needed some 'stodge' last night so decided to roast a butternut squash (deseeded and split in 2) in the oven and use it like a jacket spud.
It was really, really filling...can't believe it was 0 pp!

I think I'd worry eating them too often but it was perfect for when I just need that stodgy yumminess!

Asda smartprice choc ices work out to 2 pts each !! ok its hardly a magnum but made a change from fruit or yogurt after lunch !!

thanx for that im gonna get some when shopping now means i dont have to go without while kids have theres x

I looooooooooove the babybels, one point is proper good for some yummy cheese too :cool:

I've just got some cheddar cheese with branston pickle. they're about the size of a babybel, the pickle is kind of through the cheese. they are soooo tasty. 2PP so more than a babybel light, but well worth it in my opinion :)

whole of the harvester menu pro-pointed xx

ITEMPRO POINTSSTARTERSBreaded mushrooms11Potato skins with cheese and bacon8Tomato soup3Baby rack of ribs8Prawn Cocktail9Flame grilled Chicken Wings9Spicy Crackerjack King Prawns9Harvester Featival - two to share (points per person)15Fresh Melon2Salmon and Asparagus fishcakes8Fully Loaded Nachos - two to share (points per person)11Fully Loaded Nachos - for one14MAINS1/2 spit roast chicken8flame grilled chicken breast7full rack of ribs31Baby rack of ribs8mixed grill2310oz Lamb steak1212oz Gammon steak & egg1512oz Gammon steak & pineapple12Soya & Mushroom Sausages12Extra king prawns3Extra Scampi48oz Rump steak128oz Sirloin steak1312oz Rump steak2110oz Ribeye steak267oz Fillet steak9Crispy bacon &cheese burger19Cajun Chicken Burger12Lightly spiced sweet potato burger16Flame grilled Salmon Fillet10Grilled Sea Bass9Harvester combo: 4oz Rump steak (not inc corn on cob)4Harvester combo: Baby rack of ribs (not inc corn on cob)6Harvester combo: 1/2 spitroast chicken (not inc corn on cob)7Harvester combo: Chicken breast (not inc corn on cob)5Harvester combo: 7oz Gammon steak with pinapple (not inc corn on cob)9Harvester combo: 7oz Gammon steak with egg (not inc corn on cob)10SAUCESCountry gravy1Hot piri piri1BBQ Dip2Chilli, Ginger & spring onion2Chilli & Garlic2Lemon & Herb Piri piri3Kickin garlic5Diane1Parsley with creme fraiche1BBQ Glaze2Pepporcorn2Jack Daniels3Red wine, shallot & herb3Chunky tomato salsa1Chilli and garlic glaze2SIDESBaby potatoes3Mashed potatoe5Pilau rice6Jacket Potato7Seasoned Fries10EXTRASOnion Rostis7.5Sampler sides16Just salad9Dough balls6Chilli dough balls5Cheesy garlic bread11Garlic bread8Onion rings8Flat mushrooms4Corn on cob as a side4Corn on cob included in meal2EARLYBIRD ALL DAYHarvester burger25Fish and chips24Sausage and mash14Scottish breaded scampi24Simply pasta19Original spitroast17Gammon Steak21 (Pineapple) 23 (egg)Simply chicken14Original combo22BBQ Chicken and Bacon stack25Harvester Fried Chicken17Meatball pasta with garlic bread17BBQ Spitroast chicken sandwich24DESSERTS (NOM NOM)Rich chocolate tart17Fruit skewers5Browne and ice cream19Caramel Apple Tart14Treacle Sponge Pudding15Profiteroles15SUNDAESRocky horror16Honeycomb Explosion20Lemon Blizzard20Sundae Best - raspberry9Sundae Best - strawberry9Sundae Best - Belgian choc7Sundae Best - white choc7Sundae Best - toffee7Toffee Waffle Sundae14Raspberry Sundae14

Whoops came out as a table when i copy and pasted :cry:

whole of the harvester menu pro-pointed xx

ITEMPRO POINTSSTARTERSBreaded mushrooms11Potato skins with cheese and bacon8Tomato soup3Baby rack of ribs8Prawn Cocktail9Flame grilled Chicken Wings9Spicy Crackerjack King Prawns9Harvester Featival - two to share (points per person)15Fresh Melon2Salmon and Asparagus fishcakes8Fully Loaded Nachos - two to share (points per person)11Fully Loaded Nachos - for one14MAINS1/2 spit roast chicken8flame grilled chicken breast7full rack of ribs31Baby rack of ribs8mixed grill2310oz Lamb steak1212oz Gammon steak & egg1512oz Gammon steak & pineapple12Soya & Mushroom Sausages12Extra king prawns3Extra Scampi48oz Rump steak128oz Sirloin steak1312oz Rump steak2110oz Ribeye steak267oz Fillet steak9Crispy bacon &cheese burger19Cajun Chicken Burger12Lightly spiced sweet potato burger16Flame grilled Salmon Fillet10Grilled Sea Bass9Harvester combo: 4oz Rump steak (not inc corn on cob)4Harvester combo: Baby rack of ribs (not inc corn on cob)6Harvester combo: 1/2 spitroast chicken (not inc corn on cob)7Harvester combo: Chicken breast (not inc corn on cob)5Harvester combo: 7oz Gammon steak with pinapple (not inc corn on cob)9Harvester combo: 7oz Gammon steak with egg (not inc corn on cob)10SAUCESCountry gravy1Hot piri piri1BBQ Dip2Chilli, Ginger & spring onion2Chilli & Garlic2Lemon & Herb Piri piri3Kickin garlic5Diane1Parsley with creme fraiche1BBQ Glaze2Pepporcorn2Jack Daniels3Red wine, shallot & herb3Chunky tomato salsa1Chilli and garlic glaze2SIDESBaby potatoes3Mashed potatoe5Pilau rice6Jacket Potato7Seasoned Fries10EXTRASOnion Rostis7.5Sampler sides16Just salad9Dough balls6Chilli dough balls5Cheesy garlic bread11Garlic bread8Onion rings8Flat mushrooms4Corn on cob as a side4Corn on cob included in meal2EARLYBIRD ALL DAYHarvester burger25Fish and chips24Sausage and mash14Scottish breaded scampi24Simply pasta19Original spitroast17Gammon Steak21 (Pineapple) 23 (egg)Simply chicken14Original combo22BBQ Chicken and Bacon stack25Harvester Fried Chicken17Meatball pasta with garlic bread17BBQ Spitroast chicken sandwich24DESSERTS (NOM NOM)Rich chocolate tart17Fruit skewers5Browne and ice cream19Caramel Apple Tart14Treacle Sponge Pudding15Profiteroles15SUNDAESRocky horror16Honeycomb Explosion20Lemon Blizzard20Sundae Best - raspberry9Sundae Best - strawberry9Sundae Best - Belgian choc7Sundae Best - white choc7Sundae Best - toffee7Toffee Waffle Sundae14Raspberry Sundae14

I needed some 'stodge' last night so decided to roast a butternut squash (deseeded and split in 2) in the oven and use it like a jacket spud.
It was really, really filling...can't believe it was 0 pp!

I think I'd worry eating them too often but it was perfect for when I just need that stodgy yumminess!

They're amazing when you fill the scooped out bit with a tablespoon of tzatsiki and a crumbling of low fat feta. Nomnomnom.....

I've just started WW as of yesterday so this thread is really useful, thanks!

hi,ive just been readin bout shockin discoveries of pro points! at easter i thought i would have a creme egg thinkin they wunt be alot i looked it up n was sooo shocked 2 find they r 12pp...yes 12 pp guys so of course i dint bother n opted 4 a ww buscuit instead lol,these threads r really useful.x

hi,ive just been readin bout shockin discoveries of pro points! at easter i thought i would have a creme egg thinkin they wunt be alot i looked it up n was sooo shocked 2 find they r 12pp...yes 12 pp guys so of course i dint bother n opted 4 a ww buscuit instead lol,these threads r really useful.x

Yeh not sure what you looked up chick but they're only 5pp. xx

god I nearly fainted then I had a creme egg a couple of nights ago and pointed it as 5..!! it was delish as well :D

oh and a trial size cathedral city cheese low fat cheese portion is quite low in points. 60g would be 5pp...the trial size is 80g so not much more pro points. if you were to cut the portion in 2 its a fare amount to have with crackers, on a salad and its sooo tasty.

Had a panic when I saw the creme egg post lol!! Glad they are 5!

Thanks for all the ideas.

Not sure if it is mentioned but the weetos chocolate cereal bar are 2pp each and lovely! Not as dense as some others like the kellogs fibre plus but I think definately worth it :)

Back