Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Nomes said:
Two freedos for 5pp- this rocks my world xx

Ooooh good news!!!

Small milkybar 2pp or 2 for 4pp ...

Warburtons sandwich thins (new at the mo) 3pp for 1 6pp for 2 ... i had some weight watchers cheese melted on top today for 4pp and it was AMAZING!!!

i went out for my treat today and had a frankie and bennys and had to share cos im over the moon ive not even gone out of my dailys never mind my weeklies. i had bruscetta (sp?) which was 8pp and i had a crab salad for mains 6pp. was really lovely and filling so a meal out without even breaking into weeklies im deffo doing that again :D x

i love frankie and bennys mia,thanx 4 the info on the crab salad very useful,ure doin fantastic really well done 2u x

I presumed that Glorious! Skinny soups would be low. 8pp per pot for the New England Butternut Squash one. Whilst 8pp for a lunch is ok, I can make soup that has no pp at all so it seems a bit of a waste!

Sassia - I use that soup as a vegetable korma sauce. I use it for 2 people for 2 days and it ends up as 2pp per portion. It's gorgeous.

That's a really good idea. It is spicy enough for that. I may steal your idea!

they are realy high sassia hubby bought some for me a while back and i ended up binning them cos they were very high in syns when i was doing sw aswell. must be the thickners etc the chuck in them x

I ate it but when I want soup I'll make my own in future!

Totally changing track (apologies!) but I'm a sucker for cakey sweet things, and in M&S I bought "Extremely Chocolatey Millionaires Crispies" the other day - they're branded as under 150 cals, work out at 3pp each. Obviously not as nice as PROPER millionaire slices, but still a sickly chocolate treat...

hi charlotte,cheers 4 that im often in m&s so will have 2 try those they sound yummy x

Tesco Light choices range for cakes are brilliant.
My favourite Lemon Drizzle cake slices at a bargain 1pp each!!!
Carrot cake slices are just 2pp and really yummy
oh and not to forget their chocolate and orange cereal bar at 2pp as well.
Lots of yummy treats

Cannot believe smoked mackeral fillets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bought a pack at the weekend thinking they would be a great healthy choice, googled pro points to find they are 14 YES THAT WOULD BE 14 PP's for half a pack, I thought it was a healthy choice with salad, really cross to have wasted that many points!

Kizzyann said:
whole of the harvester menu pro-pointed xx

ITEMPRO POINTSSTARTERSBreaded mushrooms11Potato skins with cheese and bacon8Tomato soup3Baby rack of ribs8Prawn Cocktail9Flame grilled Chicken Wings9Spicy Crackerjack King Prawns9Harvester Featival - two to share (points per person)15Fresh Melon2Salmon and Asparagus fishcakes8Fully Loaded Nachos - two to share (points per person)11Fully Loaded Nachos - for one14MAINS1/2 spit roast chicken8flame grilled chicken breast7full rack of ribs31Baby rack of ribs8mixed grill2310oz Lamb steak1212oz Gammon steak & egg1512oz Gammon steak & pineapple12Soya & Mushroom Sausages12Extra king prawns3Extra Scampi48oz Rump steak128oz Sirloin steak1312oz Rump steak2110oz Ribeye steak267oz Fillet steak9Crispy bacon &cheese burger19Cajun Chicken Burger12Lightly spiced sweet potato burger16Flame grilled Salmon Fillet10Grilled Sea Bass9Harvester combo: 4oz Rump steak (not inc corn on cob)4Harvester combo: Baby rack of ribs (not inc corn on cob)6Harvester combo: 1/2 spitroast chicken (not inc corn on cob)7Harvester combo: Chicken breast (not inc corn on cob)5Harvester combo: 7oz Gammon steak with pinapple (not inc corn on cob)9Harvester combo: 7oz Gammon steak with egg (not inc corn on cob)10SAUCESCountry gravy1Hot piri piri1BBQ Dip2Chilli, Ginger & spring onion2Chilli & Garlic2Lemon & Herb Piri piri3Kickin garlic5Diane1Parsley with creme fraiche1BBQ Glaze2Pepporcorn2Jack Daniels3Red wine, shallot & herb3Chunky tomato salsa1Chilli and garlic glaze2SIDESBaby potatoes3Mashed potatoe5Pilau rice6Jacket Potato7Seasoned Fries10EXTRASOnion Rostis7.5Sampler sides16Just salad9Dough balls6Chilli dough balls5Cheesy garlic bread11Garlic bread8Onion rings8Flat mushrooms4Corn on cob as a side4Corn on cob included in meal2EARLYBIRD ALL DAYHarvester burger25Fish and chips24Sausage and mash14Scottish breaded scampi24Simply pasta19Original spitroast17Gammon Steak21 (Pineapple) 23 (egg)Simply chicken14Original combo22BBQ Chicken and Bacon stack25Harvester Fried Chicken17Meatball pasta with garlic bread17BBQ Spitroast chicken sandwich24DESSERTS (NOM NOM)Rich chocolate tart17Fruit skewers5Browne and ice cream19Caramel Apple Tart14Treacle Sponge Pudding15Profiteroles15SUNDAESRocky horror16Honeycomb Explosion20Lemon Blizzard20Sundae Best - raspberry9Sundae Best - strawberry9Sundae Best - Belgian choc7Sundae Best - white choc7Sundae Best - toffee7Toffee Waffle Sundae14Raspberry Sundae14

I LOVE harvester and my fav is the early bird original combo it says there 22pp does that include everything like chips and coleslaw too? X

Cannot believe smoked mackeral fillets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bought a pack at the weekend thinking they would be a great healthy choice, googled pro points to find they are 14 YES THAT WOULD BE 14 PP's for half a pack, I thought it was a healthy choice with salad, really cross to have wasted that many points!
Goodness me. I thought they'd be highish, maybe around the 9 mark...but 14??!! :eek: Won't be buying them!

Mini crunchies are only 2 points for 1 and 4 points for 2 ... perfect for a chocky fix :flirt2:

Mini cheese strings 1 point for one, raaather yummy and they last a while if you peel the cheese :cool:

& Im lovin Heinz chicken noodle soup, only 3points for the big sized tin .. reeally filling!!

Morrisons do a frozen but cooked cajun chicken and 90g is only 2 points, and you get a good sized portion, perfect for if your bored of other sandwich fillers or somethin new for your salad ..

Back