Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

thanks Hanna and you know what its actually nice! :) i even put a piece of lime in the becks :) and dont feel deprived. the bavarian tastes a bit between lager and cider! nice tho, hubby says its a white beer...like i know what that means, apparently its like hogarden(or however u spell it) x

oh and its on offer 3 for 2 in tesco at mo!
hey if its 1 pp per pint is that 2 bottles :) i dont mind 1pp per bottle tho, its good x

a pint is 568ml :) (not sure what a bottle is tbh as i dont have any lol)

Another shocker! Lactofree cream (250ml- the whole carton) is 30pp! :eek: WeightWatchers get on making a low pp lactose free version ;) I would love you forever! :D

It pisses me right off that if u have 1 of somthing it's x points but if u have more than one it's more than x points for example 1 slice ww bread is 1 pp but 2 slices Is 3????????????

monty-doggy said:
It pisses me right off that if u have 1 of somthing it's x points but if u have more than one it's more than x points for example 1 slice ww bread is 1 pp but 2 slices Is 3????????????

It's replacing the half points and I agree it's annoying but not having half points can be good eg small amount of BBQ/tomato sauce is free x

Didn't think of if like that, but on things like bread they should say 3pp per serving of 2 sliced because who eats just 1 slice? I will start measuring everything from now on. Wonder if OCD burns calories??? X :)

Is a third of the tesco custard enough? Because I would allow 2pp as long as it wasn't a tiny amount

Milk Roll is 2pp for 2 slices. It is tiny though :(

tesco value custard is 2 pp for a third of the packet-quite nice too, not quite like granny used to make but it's custard !!!

Thats pretty low, half a pack of that would probably be perfect for pudding.

I bought the ready made low-fat ones from tesco (pack of 4) thinking they'd be a good treat.. 4pps each! and they're tiny! Think I'd rather have a banana and custard mullerlight for 3!

Chicken cup a soup 1pp I have one of these mid morning and it's perfect to keep me going between breakfast and lunch.

I just checked on the cup a soup box using my ww wheel and its come out at 3pp confused because in my blue "enjoy your food" book I got in my folder when I joined on page 10 in the pic and mix lunch section it says they are 1pp

Right I've looked again if you make up 100g it's 1pp but if you follow instructions on the box and make up 230ml it's 3pp sorry for the confusion!! Lol

yuuummmm, sugar puffs. 3 pp is really good as they're nice and sweet. That could be a good night time snack :)

Mmm Cooperative jar of Healthier Choice Jalfrezi Cook in Sauce - 3pp for half a jar. Just had it with roasted pepeprs, onions and courgettes 0pp and a Warburtons Square wrap = 7PP - could add a piece of chicken for 4PP extra.

Sainsburys basics 9p curry 4pp for half a jar. Not sure if it's nice will report back as having this during the week.

Sainsburys basics mallow tea cakes 2pp each but 5pp for 2 yummy!!!!

Back