Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Anyone know the points value of a cheese and meatball sub from subway? X

Ness0607 said:
Anyone know the points value of a cheese and meatball sub from subway? X

Just worked it out. It's 14pp that's for half a foot on wheat bread and no cheese!! Think I might go for ham salad LOL xx

Great idea!

I bought a carrot salad from Marks and Spencers thinking that it would be ok - it has coriander dressing and is 7 points! I think that's quite high so wanted to share. Should have worked it out in the store!

The day before I started WW's I thought to hell with it and had a bar of galaxy with caramelised nuts - 26PPs!!! Was shocked ha.

Im loving the Pink and Whites for just 1pp, wish they did chocolate ones, brown and whites!

hels123smiles - just remember though that 1 Pink 'N' White is 1PP but 2 of them are 3PP.

Aghhhhhhh this is what I HATE about WW, I have tracked it in my tracker online, so it should do it for me shouldnt it?

I don't use the online tracker so I don't know. Sorry. It comes up as 3PP for 2 when I use the calculator.

Yep 3pp for 2, I looked back at yesterdays tracker and it had put 2 pink and whites together and it was 3pp. Booooooo!!!!!!!!!

Oooo Pink and Whites yum yum yum I haven't eaten those in years will deffo have to buy some!

Ruth
X

I just bought popcorn from boots, shapers maple flavour is 2 pp for a bag. Theres loads in the bags, well worth it! :D yum

Also shapers strawberry nouget bar is gorgeous for 2 pp

Am heading to boots for some popcorn tomorrow then! I loved the cheese one from marks and spencers but I fear it will be mega high in points!

It is really good! I've ran out again, so need another trip myself

Crusts away 1pp per slice and 2pp for 2 slices :)

I love crusts away!! Only the 50/50 is 2pp for 2 slices though! White is 3pp for 2, but both are 4pp for 3 slices. I'm gutted if they only have White in shops!! Lol xx

Oooooh creme eggs are only 5pp!

Back