Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Some more finds ......

Called 'Skinny mousse' by Bio .. in chocolate or caramel .. chocolate is 2pp or you can have two of the caramel ones for 3pp ..... must be brand new as it said 'introductory price' which was £1 for 2 mousses .... gooo get some before they put the price up ... i got mine from Tesco !!

Tesco fresh cream toffee meringue - a big dollop of fresh cream drizzled in toffee sauce and sandwiched between 2 merigues half coated in chocolate ...... only ..... 3PP:eek: and GOD DAMN gorgeous ... you get a pack of two (from the fridge section next to all the naughty cakes) its £1.25 for 2 .. and to eat both its 7pp !!!!

I've just bought a Fanta zero instead of my usual diet coke, disappointed to find there is 16 calories and 2.8g of sugar in the bottle. I know that's not a huge amount but it's more than I was expecting!!

Fresh cream toffee meringue sounds divine... gonna keep an eye out for those!! Thanks Claire! x

Bought some Munchies cookies from work this morning (Sainsburys) and they only work out at 5pp! Well impressed. Also bought some mini magnums, they're looking like 5pp for all varieties, I know it's high, but I had the double caramel one and it was amazing :) I've not tried the WW version so can't judge, but going by the size and taste of most their treats, I think the Magnums are gonna be well worth it :)

New Cadburys Bliss, Truffle flavour.. 2 squares.. 3pp's!!
And the squares are much bigger than normal cadbury bars.. Well worth it!!

(PS may have mentioned this on here already.. but can't remember.. and better to be safe than sorry.. lol)

Not sure i can stop at 2 squares Dubchick lol!!! x

Munchies cookies sound so good !

Toffee meringue will be going in my trolley this week, meringue is my absolute favourite pudding ever !

Thanks for the tips everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got a choccy fix from angel delight...I had a quarter of the made up mousse and it cost me just 3 points. (I made it up with semi skimmed milk). A real treat!

Just got a choccy fix from angel delight...I had a quarter of the made up mousse and it cost me just 3 points. (I made it up with semi skimmed milk). A real treat!

Nom nom nom Emmaline!! the boy and I had baked apple with sultanas and cinnamon and custard... nom nom 6 points... was yummy tho...

Nom nom nom Emmaline!! the boy and I had baked apple with sultanas and cinnamon and custard... nom nom 6 points... was yummy tho...

Now Sarabelle! Were the points just for the custard??? I made a baked apple the other day with a few sultanas and only had points for the sultanas. Hope I was right!
x

Custard and the sultanas...

mccain crinkle cut micro chips..wait for it.. 4PP a pack! fab for a quick tasty naughty snack

compared to 'fries to go' at 9PP a pack!

Wotsits & squares have 25% extra (and you can tell) only 3pp a pack .... delish !!!!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Wotsits & squares have 25% extra (and you can tell) only 3pp a pack .... delish !!!!!

NOM NOM NOM! :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ive got some on stand by for my crisp fix ......... :rolleyes::p

I expect most people know this by now but for the newbies tescos light choices range often has the propoints value written on the box/tin/packet but just becareful to double check it is propoints and not just points (the old system) this is the same with morrisons eat smart range, great for when you are shopping in a rush and just need to grab things. X

this is the same with morrisons eat smart range, great for when you are shopping in a rush and just need to grab things. X
Oooo, I didn't know that Morrisons eat smart stuff had points on it! Be looking there more now, as I'm lazy when it comes to calculating. ;)

bolero982 said:
Oooo, I didn't know that Morrisons eat smart stuff had points on it! Be looking there more now, as I'm lazy when it comes to calculating. ;)

Just make sure you double check it says propoints and not just points. I've been caught out a few times x

Back