Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

I expect most people know this by now but for the newbies tescos light choices range often has the propoints value written on the box/tin/packet but just becareful to double check it is propoints and not just points (the old system) this is the same with morrisons eat smart range, great for when you are shopping in a rush and just need to grab things. X

Deffo true as we have a small tin of morrisons beans here that says its 2points .... and we all know that beans arent that low ............... :rolleyes:

More finds ......

Small tins of Heinz ..

Spaghetti bolognese .. 4
Macaroni cheese .. 5 (had this today - FIT)
Sausages & spaghetti .. 5
Beef ravioli .. 4

Asda low fat yogurts -
banoffe pie
Sticky toffee ...... 2pp for 1 - 3pp for 2

Walkers crinkle crisps .. 4pp a pack (yum)

Kipling cherry bakewells .. 5pp for 1

Findus crispy pancakes 'three cheeses'
5pp for 2

And if your missin naughty pies ...

Asda beef & onion slice .. 9pp (i bought some to try - will let you know if their worth it)

I'm an online shopper at Sainsburys, which can get really dull, so I tend to keep myself occupied looking at nutritional info.. well today I picked up the be good to yourself burgers and they're only 3pp each - Pretty bargainous burger I thought!

What the heck is a chicken mugshot lol? :p

I discovered them on sw- it's pasta in a mug. Not delicious but great for filling a void or to have in emergencies! You'll find them in tesco x

Oh THOSE. yeah they're defo 5 or so pp hon, sorry :( x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ah yeah 2 I'd say, 3 to be safe I guess!? Sucks don't it?!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Nomes quick way of telling the PP in something if ya dont have yer calculator to hand is to divide the cals by 40 and round the answer up or down.. Remember, no halves :D

This kind of calculation puts ww out of business ... hehe, i use it all the time - saves me havin to put protein, carbs, fat n fibre in all the time ... gets boooooring durin a food shop :rolleyes:

Back