Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Happilyhip said:
Yes Ness that is very helpful thank you :D xx

But be careful as 90g is 9pp not 8pp xx

Happilyhip why dont you mail superquinn and request the NV's??
I done this before to find out the PP value of they're fruit sponge birthday cakes.. Took them a while to get back to me but they did.. eventually..

Ruth Bulmers Light is 4pp per 330ml bottle... I have attached the alcohol propoint values as given to us at WW meeting.. Hope its of assitance :D

Attachments

• Alcohol PP.pdf
    34.6 KB · Views: 104
Ness0607 said:
What type of scales? Kitchen ones or ones that you weigh yourself on? How's the water drinking going? Xx

I mean the cooking scales because I don't think I'm doing it right!

Water Drinking is going well!
2 litres per day!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth. You don't need to spend a fortune on ww scales!! I got digital scales in Argos end of catalogue sale for a fiver. They are great. Look fine on the worktop and used everyday. You can add a bowl or plate and put it back to zero. And add one item, weigh, then zero again to add something else. It doesn't work out points but an extra £35 just to do that is so not worth it!!
New Argos catalogue out Sat so check clearance sale xx

I found some Neopolitan Ice Cream bars from Tesco 4 pp and they are half coated in chocolate. They are yummy & 8 for around £1.50 x

Nom nom nom :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the advice will have a look!

Ruth
X

Sliced Tiger bread by Warburtons (its new) .... only 2p a slice and 5p for 2 slices ... looooverly n thick :D !!!!

Had a deep fill quiche with chicken, ham and cheese from asda tonight for tea .... half is 13p ... soooooo yummy, coz it has a fat crust and very filling !!!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sliced Tiger bread by Warburtons (its new) .... only 2p a slice and 5p for 2 slices ... looooverly n thick :D !!!!

Had a deep fill quiche with chicken, ham and cheese from asda tonight for tea .... half is 13p ... soooooo yummy, coz it has a fat crust and very filling !!!!

Only 13pp for half? Mmm I love quiche. Tesco used to do a ham and cheese light choices one but haven't seen it for weeks :-( it was yummy too!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mmmmm quiche, I cooked one for mi kids tonight and didn't have any, how good am I?

xxx

Quiche is my ultimate FAVE at the mo ... me the fella share one .... Mmmmmm, you should treat yourself MrsM ..... Sarah, screw the light choices ones .. its the naughty ones u want if you want a FIT quiche !!!! 13p is well worth it, really filling too !!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Quiche is my ultimate FAVE at the mo ... me the fella share one .... Mmmmmm, you should treat yourself MrsM ..... Sarah, screw the light choices ones .. its the naughty ones u want if you want a FIT quiche !!!! 13p is well worth it, really filling too !!

I did have a quiche last week. It was a quiche "for one" and it was proper naughty. 12pp. So worth it, could've ate 3 of them... SO addictive lol!! X

Oooo, which did u have?!!! i love quiche lorraine ... soooooo FIT!!!

It was tesco quiche lorraine!!! My favsie hahaha! :D x

Ooooooooooooooooo, see my mouth is watering at the thought of quiche ... i just love it soooo much :p:p:p

Back