Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Mrsm79 said:
Ssssshhhhhhhhhh I've still got 1/2 in my fridge :D

xxx

What madness is this? Post it to me right now :p xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

1/4 for me, 1/4 for Sarah ....... :p:p

My son would kill me I've promised him I won't eat it coz he wants it for breakfast:)

xxx

Breakfast:eek: .... i bloody wish ;)

Morrisons eat smart range do a crustless quiche Lorraine it's not a big onebut it's not mini either. 7pp and they are 2 for £2 they are gorgeous hot and I don't even miss the crust. Xx

Reading this thread is making my mouth water! I was on the run in work the other day and grabbed a subway chicken teriyaki salad for 5PP and it was yummy :)

Weight watchers chocolate and toffee mini ice cream pots only 2pp each!!!!! These are delicious why have I never seen them before.

Bachelors do a new cup-a-pasta (instead of cu-a-soups) I've worked them out to be 3PP!!! if they are it'd be a good lunch.

xxx

If your a pie lover ... get yerself down to asda .... their steak & onion slices are to die for .... 9pp for one .. tastes like a greggs pasty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM !!! & A quid for a pack of 2 xxxxx

Something that's an absolute godsend for me: Mrs Crimbles Original Cheese Bites.

These little beauties are 3pp for the bag and it's a decent sized bag. If you're a cheese fiend like me they're made from 48% edam cheese so really nice and cheesy. (100000x better than a bag of quavers for a cheesy-crisp-fix!)

dreamings said:
Something that's an absolute godsend for me: Mrs Crimbles Original Cheese Bites.

These little beauties are 3pp for the bag and it's a decent sized bag. If you're a cheese fiend like me they're made from 48% edam cheese so really nice and cheesy. (100000x better than a bag of quavers for a cheesy-crisp-fix!)

Where'd you get them? X

i might be posting this on completely the wrong thread but what the hell,

what WW food do you find is the nicest n which is the worst? or do you not get the WW food n just stick to "normal" stuff???

only started WW last week so just finding my feet atm

Anna =D xxx

I really prefer a smaller amount of 'real' food as I find ww products are really overpriced but I do like creamed rice 3pp and roast chicken crisps 2pp.

If you want to try ww products cheaper then visit poundland and all the best x

Back