Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Oohhh noooo - heres nv ...

Per pack (box)

Protein - 2.9g
Carbohydrate - 28.9g
Fat - 4.2g
Fibre - 2.4g

Well that sucks ! Tey really should sort out the app its meant to help with the points but ive had 4 thin this week that ive found out that are more points from what it says on there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Hollie thats rubbish :mad: .... yeah i recon just rely on pointing things yourself - iva heard rumours its not the most reliable of apps ....... atleast you know now rather than weeks ahead and wonderin why your strugglin ... sending hugs xxx

I know! I will working everything out from nv values from now on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another good one if your on the run - divide the calories in the food ur guna eat by 40 ... for eg, a sandwich is 200cals , divide by 40 and it means its (approx) 5pp ... obviously its not guna be right everytime but i do this wen im shopping and 9/10 times its right xxx

Never seen the lunch pots?? :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I think they do them in morrisons and tescos, I get mine from morrisons. They're like the innocent veg pots if you've seen them, in a round plastic pot you stick in the microwave. There are pasta and meatballs, chicken and butternut squash curry and a veg tagine I think too.. May have imagined the last one lol xx

I hadn't noticed them. I'll try to find them... look yummy!

Mmm pasta and meatballs! Ah I doubt these are in ireland yet.. Maybe next year :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm up north so maybe?
Ah the north has all the good stuff! You got sainsburys and asda and all them so you'll find em no bother. Us down here with our crappy dunnes and tescos (our tesco doesnt seem to have half the stuff the ones in UK have :( ) x

Whereabouts are the lunch pots kept? I could never find the Innocent ones in Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury's :(

The Innocent ones are generally to be found somewhere in the fresh ready meals section so I guess the WW ones are also there?

Back