Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

^ My thoughts exactly! Cadbury Outlet??? Where where where?!

In somerset! There's a outlet village called Clarks village! The fudges were like £1.50! Bargain!!!!!

xxx

Hhmmm think I'll be holidaying in Somerset so :)

To whoever told us about the snacksize Ripples ~ THANK YOU!! I forgot about them my last 3 shopping trips! So got 2 packs of 10 today!!! Here's hoping I don't eat them all before wi tomorrow.......

Jackie xx

Hahaha glad everyone likes the find :D, I was so delighted in the shop when I worked out the pp was only 2 for one that I did a lil "YAY" dance in the aisle lol. :bunnydance:
I still have a few left in my original pack (I have regular sized ripples to back them up too ;)) x

God,things are soo much more expensive over here. 4.50 wouldn't be too mad for a frozen pizza. You do get offers and much cheaper ones but those gourmet ones are always expensive. There are still alot of peole who go up north to do their shopping....way cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Tras.. was thinking to myself.. God that's about average for a pizza.. Then I thought maybe I was just looking in the wrong places lol.. Wouldn't get pizza allot coz the oven on our cooker was shockingly bad.. Took ages to do anything in it.. But we got a new one last week and so i christened it with pizza.. But they were averaging that price range so i thought God i'll have to look more carefully...

Found happy cow cheese triangles in Tesco lastnight.. Clearly the copy to laughing cow.. Anyway 16 triangles for €1.69.. Happy days as the laughling cow ones were €1.89 for 8...
They PP at 1pp for 1 triangle.. And 1pp for 2 triangles.. :D

I got some in asda saturday on special at £ 1 for 16

Tanisha said:
hi just wondering how many pro points in chocolate chip cookies

They can vary greatly!! Some I've checked range between 2pp and 6pp..... Really depends on the individual cookie! Lol. Do you have any NV's? :)

I've got this little individual pots of wafer thin ham and wafer thin chicken from tescos, they are 70g pots and work out at 2 pp each pot, you lot loads for 70g would be ideal in sandwiches, wraps, salads or omlettes.

Oh my goodness- 1pp for one but 3pp for two!

Poundland :)

I got some a few weeks ago- I must have eaten 15 in one sitting :eek: So yummy but I'm refusing to buy them now on that count.

I noticed M&S brought out a new flavour in their line of mini tubs of joy! 'extremely Chocolatey caramel mini bites' (the mini Rolls)

They are gorrrrrrrrgeous!!!

3pp's for 1 or 5pp for 2 :)

They are a real treat & super chocolatey ;)
However i did just demolish my remaining 14 daily pp's on 5 of these mini bites so i will only buy them as a very rare treat!

I have just had a 'snack' of Ainsley Harriet sup coup and a pack of Melba Toasts for 4pp. Previous snack was quavers and chocolate for 4pp. So much more filling and healthy!

Those m & s tubs are a no go for me! Would scoff the lot. Am the same with packets of biscuits- lots of them are only 2 pp but I don't feel like it's a treat unless I've 2. Or 3. Or half the packet.

22g bags of Cadbury's chocolate fingers - 3 pp!!!

Oohh the Choco fingers is a good one, noticed them on offer a few times and avoided buying them as thought they'd be high, would be lovely with a cuppa!!x

Back