Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Duh, I used the sugar not total carbs. Boo gutted now. :(

was about to say, i used the info off tesco site and it states 45g with 125ml of semi skimmed milk is 6pp

and 125ml semi skimmed milk is 1pp? or 2pp? anyway! be a bit more than 50g for 3pp! but does look nice cereal :)

was about to say, i used the info off tesco site and it states 45g with 125ml of semi skimmed milk is 6pp

and 125ml semi skimmed milk is 1pp? or 2pp? anyway! be a bit more than 50g for 3pp! but does look nice cereal :)

I used the dry one; I never use the with semi-skimmed milk info because I'm LI so use soya milk :)

It is nice cereal, too bloody nice haha :sigh:

Weight watchers cheesecakes- 5pp but very nice ;)

ummm i agree!! especially the chocolate ones !! :D ... i have them occasionally and serve them with mandarin segments ... and if i have another pp spare (after using 5 on the cheesecake) i have some light UHT aerosol cream with it too :D

i did this for dessert the other day when my dad came for lunch and he loved my "diet food" lol :)

Snack a jacks (2pp) and twirls (6pp) are my favorite when I need something sweet!

seriously? I think the eSource might be wrong then...*nips off to check*

defos says 6ppoints! :(

I worked it out with calculator from back of pack. Esource is supposed to be unrealiable sometimes

You've just made my day :) thanks!

Is there much else that is inaccurate on eSource?

To be honest i work out most things from nv as i found alot of thing on esource to be. Rong

Whiteybitey said:
If it's from a multipack it's 5pp but pretty sure a standard shop bought twirl is 6pp the multipacks are always slightly smaller! :) x

Nope defo the shop bought ones. I don't buy multipacks of choc or crisps coz I'm a pig n wudn b happy til iv eaten every last one :D

To be honest i work out most things from nv as i found alot of thing on esource to be. Rong

I always do this too, just for my own peace of mind really. I've found esource to be slightly out on a few things and they are sometimes slow to update when a manufacturer changes a recipe or portion size, which affects the nutritional information. It might take me an extra 5 minutes a day, but I'm determined to be 100% and lose the weight for good this time so for me, it's a worthwhile investment!

MrsLmc said:
I point everything myself with my calculator, I then write it all over my packets so I can just grab and go. Its easier now because I know what nearly everything I eat is, but every now and again I recheck.

Yeah do that too. Everything in the press r fridge has scribbles on ha ha

Back